IGNORED

Golf Club

Amante

Looking to do a lot of golfing this time around. Anyone have a favorite golf club? Or, would it make more sense to go solo or with friends? Please chime in. Also, any nice places to stay near or within walking distance of a champtionship golf course? That could be an option as well. Chime in please. Thanks

Edited by Amante

I have seen any number of golf clubs depicted by signs in several bars, etc. And, I know some golfers who might make recommendations as well. However, I will take your advice as well. Just thought someone might know of an especially good golf organization that is very well organized and fun. Thanks so much. Amante

Many Many, Phoenix is a nice course and as I say many, also high eng courses like Siam country club and St Andrews, google Pattaya Golf and you will be spoilt for choice

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Many Many, Phoenix is a nice course and as I say many, also high eng courses like Siam country club and St Andrews, google Pattaya Golf and you will be spoilt for choice

Okay. Thanks so much for your reply and the great suggestion. I will do just that. Hope to see you on the course sometime. Amante

Get yourself along to Lewinskis bar soi13/3 or the Golf club on soiLK..both well organised,transport, competition ,etc,and you'll be made more than Welcome...bb...

Get yourself along to Lewinskis bar soi13/3 or the Golf club on soiLK..both well organised,transport, competition ,etc,and you'll be made more than Welcome...bb...

Thanks Bill. I will make a note of those particular bars and check them out upon my return. Based on your post, both sound as if they would fit into my expections for a golf club very well. Thanks again Bill and have a great day. Amante

• 4 weeks later...

Looking to do a lot of golfing this time around. Anyone have a favorite golf club? Or, would it make more sense to go solo or with friends? Please chime in. Also, any nice places to stay near or within walking distance of a champtionship golf course? That could be an option as well. Chime in please. Thanks

http://www.golfclubpattaya.com/

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

Amante, as some have said on here there are many different golfing societies in and around Pattaya. One can go and join the PSC and get discounts from many courses with this card. In addition to that get yourself on their website and go to the golf section where they have listings of the bars that play on specific days. There is where you can meet many different folks from all over the globe, I love to try and play with different societies just to guage which one suits me. Good luck, and good playing!

" Lead, follow, or get the hell out of my way!!"