Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

questions about the billabong

tobeornottobe

The Billabong hotel seems to be very popular place around here so im thinking of staying there for a few nights and perhaps also the Irish Rover, can you tell me if the girls at the Billabong cost the same as any other non hotel bar girls, also if I bring a girl back from another area will they get jealous/angry?

my on advice would be, don't shit where you eat or only shit where you eat. hope it makes sense

+1

It's all about the dum-dum-duh-dee-dum-dum

Stayed there and never had a problem bringing a girl or two back, stayed also many times in the bar with girls from other places. Price is the same like in other beerbars. But i would wait taking a girl from there until you changed your hotel.

enjoy

This has been the third topic I've seen about the Billabong vs. Irish Rovers in the last 2 weeks. I've never seen such a topic before & wonder if it's related to recent events, as all of them have contained a subtle sideswipe.Just an observation...

sgu_banner.gif

This has been the third topic I've seen about the Billabong vs. Irish Rovers in the last 2 weeks. I've never seen such a topic before & wonder if it's related to recent events, as all of them have contained a subtle sideswipe.Just an observation...

Recent event? Gossip?

I think you're reading too much into this one

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

• 2 weeks later...

The billabong hotel seems to be very popular place around here so im thinking of staying there for a few nights and perhaps also the Irish Rover, can you tell me if the girls at the billabong cost the same as any other non hotel bar girls, also if I bring a girl back from another area will they get jealous/angry?

Stayed in the Billabong in June great place. Didnt barfine any girls from there but enjoyed the odd drink with them. Did you book it in the end or where you staying? You wont go wrong if you did

Stayed in the Billabong in June great place. Didnt barfine any girls from there but enjoyed the odd drink with them. Did you book it in the end or where you staying? You wont go wrong if you did

staying in china garden hotel