IGNORED

A Review Of The New Sanya Apartments

JASONTHAI

As most of you know I always stay at Sanya Apartments when I am in Pattaya, I done a review of Sanya Apartments before a few years back see below

SANYA APARTMENTS (CLICK ON THE LINK)

Well Sanya brought the Karaoke bar next door and turned then into apartments at the end of last year so I booked my apartment (23) for my August trip and I was not disappointed, there has been a few bad reviews about Sanya Apartments in the past but this was due to the sound from the Karaoke bar next door, but this has stopped now.

I paid 490 Baht a day plus electric (7 Baht a unit) which worked out to be 550 Baht a day, this was for a 32 Sq meter Apartment with a small Kitchen with mini bar, living room, AC, digital safe, 32" LCD TV with cable & DVD player,free Wi-Fi internet & small balcony.

Here's some photo's I took

065.jpg

066.jpg

067.jpg

071.jpg

070.jpg

069.jpg

072.jpg

073.jpg

Hope you like the pics

Cheers

JT

Edited by JASONTHAI

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

They have online billing to pay with CreditCard? Or you pay on arrival?

Блог о путешеÑтвиÑÑ… - РаÑÑказы о моих путешеÑтвиÑÑ… по Юго-ВоÑточной Ðзии и других чаÑÑ‚ÑÑ… мира =)

Checked it out on my last trip and recommended it to another BM. Nice rooms, great price, excellent location, only the stair case put me off.

Checked it out on my last trip and recommended it to another BM. Nice rooms, great price, excellent location, only the stair case put me off.

can u answer my question please?

Блог о путешеÑтвиÑÑ… - РаÑÑказы о моих путешеÑтвиÑÑ… по Юго-ВоÑточной Ðзии и других чаÑÑ‚ÑÑ… мира =)

Youre asking the wrong person, ive never stayed there before.

No problem, I've already booked a room for October.

You don't have to pay in advance, you can pay for apartments with credit card on arrival at their reception =)

Edited by mr. werewolf

Did you had any noise problems from the market, especially in the morning when sleeping ?

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Did you had any noise problems from the market, especially in the morning when sleeping ?

No as the bedroom is at the back of the apartment so I could not hear anything, but then again some nights I did not get home to 7/8am so I would have missed the noise of them setting up the market

Edited by JASONTHAI

Why did the stair case put you off ?

I dont like heights, and the stairway goes outside. I only drink two weeks out of the year, so id be paranoid about falling off them haha.

Hi

Do you have to pay a deposit on arrival if so how much?

No you have to pay in full on arrival & pay for electric & mini bar on departure

I dont like heights, and the stairway goes outside. I only drink two weeks out of the year, so id be paranoid about falling off them haha.

Are you sure you are talking about the right place as Sanya's apartments do not have stairs outside all stairs to all apartments are inside the building are you talking about Sanya nightstar apartments near WS ?

What about night security?

I mean :

Security cameras system

Night security guard

Have the key of entrance door

ID(girl) check up at reception

Thanks beforehand?

Are you sure you are talking about the right place as Sanya's apartments do not have stairs outside all stairs to all apartments are inside the building are you talking about Sanya nightstar apartments near WS ?

Awww shit yeah sorry, my mistake.

What about night security?

I mean :

Security cameras system

Night security guard

Have the key of entrance door

ID(girl) check up at reception

Thanks beforehand?

Hi Benny they have security cameras at the 2 enterances to the aprartments, they do not have a security guard, but the bar area downstairs which is open 24 hours has a few girls that work through the night and they keep an eye on things, I have never had a problem with anything going missing in over 5 years I have been staying there, I don't know about them checking girls ID's as I stay with the wife when I am there.

Cheers

JT

Hi Benny they have security cameras at the 2 enterances to the aprartments, they do not have a security guard, but the bar area downstairs which is open 24 hours has a few girls that work through the night and they keep an eye on things, I have never had a problem with anything going missing in over 5 years I have been staying there, I don't know about them checking girls ID's as I stay with the wife when I am there.

Cheers

JT

Thanks for all the useful information.

:001_Thank_You5:

One thing I forgot to add is that the rooms are cleaned daily & bedsheets are changed daily, plenty of towels in the room (6) if you want to bring more than 1 girl back to the apartment and no joiner fee.

• 1 month later...

Wow~reasonable price and good location~

I have some questions.

1. I can see electric fan in your review, why? Is it not good Air conditioning or no Air conditioning?

2. Can i use WiFi in room? is it good speed?

3. Can i walking through from "walking street" to "sanya-apartments" with my ago-go girls? Or Should i use Taxi?

Not dangerous?

4. Is there long term discount?

Sorry~ too many Questions...

I have never been to Pattaya, this is my first trip, and i like this apartment.

Thank you for good review.

One thing I forgot to add is that the rooms are cleaned daily & bedsheets are changed daily, plenty of towels in the room (6) if you want to bring more than 1 girl back to the apartment and no joiner fee.

:Hello: looks good and reasonable prices to. just wanting to know if there is a pool ,one near the apartments :Thanks3:

Wow~reasonable price and good location~

I have some questions.

1. I can see electric fan in your review, why? Is it not good Air conditioning or no Air conditioning?

2. Can i use WiFi in room? is it good speed?

3. Can i walking through from "walking street" to "sanya-apartments" with my ago-go girls? Or Should i use Taxi?

Not dangerous?

4. Is there long term discount?

Sorry~ too many Questions...

I have never been to Pattaya, this is my first trip, and i like this apartment.

Thank you for good review.

(1) You have both in the room AC & a fan just incase you don't like having the AC on at night which I don't as I don't want to end up sick, the AC in the newer apartments are better and cheaper to run so it's keeps the cost down on electric

(2) Yes you can use WIFI they will give you a code to use and it runs at a good speed without any problems

(3) You can walk to WS or back to the apartment in under 10 minutes it's only up South Pattaya Rd, the apartment is only a minute walk from Tuk Com

(4) There is no discount for LT stay you would be better off getting a Condo, this place is good for ST stay holidays

Hope this helps

JT

:Hello: looks good and reasonable prices to. just wanting to know if there is a pool ,one near the apartments :Thanks3:

No pool but you can always use the one at the top of Mikes Mall, nice view of Pattaya

i previously stayed at Amari and mantra pura, amari over priced mantra pure 15000 per month great value but poor pool side but didn't use it much this year looking for serviced apartment if anybody knows good location

No pool but you can always use the one at the top of Mikes Mall, nice view of Pattaya

There is also a pool at the centre condo which can be used.

http://thepool.nu/

Looks like the walk is very short. And it gets even shorter if its possible to take a short cut here. http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?7ntRUEmpkc2BLDNB

Damn, this Sanaya place look like really good value even for long stayers.

JT Mike's shopping Mall is a long way from the Sanaya apartments. Isn't there a hotel close by that have a pool??