IGNORED

The new pledgie donation site

QuotaMan

I just noticed the 'pledgie' link above, and was intrigued by the goals of Pattaya Addicts to not only expand its size and presence online, but to also do its part to increase the visibility of Pattaya as a destination overall.

This might seem contrary to some of the more recent posts which seem to lament the growth of Pattaya, which may lead to a decrease in P4P as we know it (don't agree with that assessment but understand the reasons behind it).

I think increasing the visibility of Pattaya Addicts online is a good thing, as we are one of the few shining beacons out there on the internet when it comes to P4P and Thailand. Not knocking other websites/forums, but there seems to be a lot more hostility and a lot less moderation of the bad apples compared to here.

One of the downsides of course is that an increased presence online means the risk of more unscrupulous mongers showing the pictures to the girls, etc. I mean, as they say it does not take rocket science for a bar girl to see a Pattaya Addicts advertisement on a baht bus, and then become a member, etc. etc. No doubt by now though I feel PA is one of the worst kept Secrets, since so many guys have ruined it by showing the girls pictures and this website throughout the years.

But I'm sure many bar girls could care less, they have a lot more things on their minds everyday than worry about their pictures on a forum, like getting a bar fine, paying the bills, sending money home, etc. etc. In the greater scheme of things that may rank pretty low on their list of concerns.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Yes, alot of the girls dont care about checking out websites, until there sponsor tells them that they are on there! The advert on the baht buses will be cleverly worded and designed to look as uninteresting to the girls as possible! Maybe using long words on the adverts and stating its for foreigners etc.! Its not going to be a worry, I've thought about it for ages!

Yes, there are small downsides, but if we want more members its good for us! Lots of members leave as with other forums, but we do a good job of getting lots more joining than leaving!

People are always talking doom and gloom about Pattaya, but the city is thriving, its just that there are more and more businesses and its further spread, too many businesses, so there will be lots of people struggling! I am opening up business soon in Pattaya, but I will work hard to achieve my goals! I am trying to target wordwide mongerers that have never come here before.

I never want this forum to be a non mongering forum like Thaivisa.com half of the problems on this forum is companies dont want to advertise cuz of naked photos etc! But I am trying to get more hotel bookings etc and I will continue spending on the forum. People on other forums think that Pattaya forums are dying! We are still growing, but they all spent 0 baht on promotion and then wonder why no new members and growth.

The power user drive helped out alot! and now I want to take things further, more adverts in newspapers and targeting advertising like stickers in the toilets and the beer condoms, which I am just getting priced up for 200.

I need to get tshirts sorted, and the wristbands are coming soon!

Yes, alot of the girls dont care about checking out websites, until there sponsor tells them that they are on there! The advert on the baht buses will be cleverly worded and designed to look as uninteresting to the girls as possible! Maybe using long words on the adverts and stating its for foreigners etc.! Its not going to be a worry, I've thought about it for ages!

Yes, there are small downsides, but if we want more members its good for us! Lots of members leave as with other forums, but we do a good job of getting lots more joining than leaving!

People are always talking doom and gloom about Pattaya, but the city is thriving, its just that there are more and more businesses and its further spread, too many businesses, so there will be lots of people struggling! I am opening up business soon in Pattaya, but I will work hard to achieve my goals! I am trying to target wordwide mongerers that have never come here before.

I never want this forum to be a non mongering forum like Thaivisa.com half of the problems on this forum is companies dont want to advertise cuz of naked photos etc! But I am trying to get more hotel bookings etc and I will continue spending on the forum. People on other forums think that Pattaya forums are dying! We are still growing, but they all spent 0 baht on promotion and then wonder why no new members and growth.

The power user drive helped out alot! and now I want to take things further, more adverts in newspapers and targeting advertising like stickers in the toilets and the beer condoms, which I am just getting priced up for 200.

I need to get tshirts sorted, and the wristbands are coming soon!

Thank you for your efforts, I think it is a good thing to see Pattaya thrive as both a world class tourist destination as well as a 'sin city' P4P night life. There is no reason why both can't co-exist at the same time.

A guy at my work place is visiting Thailand this coming weekend, his first trip. He was with another guy I worked with before, and casually mentioned to me that the guy was going to Thailand, so we started chatting a bit and he asked me for advice on what to see and do. I recommended Pattaya, and he was clueless! Actually, I mention Pattaya to many people at work and they never heard of it! Bangkok for sure but not Pattaya.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

• 2 weeks later...