Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

I want to get some novacane for my body for Tattoos

DreStarr

Do the Tattoo shops have the numbing cream or spray on hand or can we purchase it from the pharmacy?

No ink myself, but I always thought that the pain was part of the experience ...but fyi as you walk around Patts you will see many people selling the stretchy nylon sleeves

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Never heard of using it for tattoos, they certainly won't have it in the tattoo shops.

The only thing it's used for here in the uk is injections for dental work....oh and cutting coke!.

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

i heard of one guy using it was his girlfreind perscription if you realy want a tattoo man up its not that painfull

:Agree:

There is also a cream that numbs areas of skin for people who dont like injections. People use in the UK for tattoos. If applied a couple of hours before the tattooing you will get around 1 hour of pain free tattooing before any feeling starts coming back to the skin.

Just had three hours in the chair today and as somebody who has had nearly 300 hours of work I personally think it is cheating. The pain is part of the process.

Flipping Heck

No pain no gain. I have full leg Sleeves full Arm Sleeves chest and back pieces, Hands and Feet.

Used nothing As it should be.

Why not been done with it go to a hospital get a Nerve bloock in and you won't feel a thing 5555

The cream is called Amotop I use it in my line of work before Children get a Cannula ( needle sleeve into vein ) apply 30 to 45 mins prior cover in Cling Film or similar.

Last about a Hour before pain starts to kick in.

Novocaine is also used on an injection site area prior to again a large placement of Cannula . This drug would not work fit Tattoos as being injected all over would fucking hurt more than the Bloody Tattoo.

why is this in the hotel section

Fuck knows 5555

Its called emla cream, its mostly used on kids for injections, some of my mates tattoo and said you can tell if someone has used it because it makes the skin spongey and not good for the finished job. Take the pain, its on you for life

Never heard of using it for tattoos, they certainly won't have it in the tattoo shops.

The only thing it's used for here in the uk is injections for dental work....oh and cutting coke!.

they certainly do, not novocaine but cream ( I guess because tattoos have become 'trendy' nowadays)

However if someone needs pain killers to get tattooed I dont think they should be getting tattooed

Its just as pretend as the pretend tattoo sleeevs on sale around the place

I actually had a friend many years ago, a bike club tattooists who completely tattoed his old fella, all done using local anisthetic. I couldnt even imagine it, tattooing your own johnson

Edited by Gator001

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

Do the Tattoo shops have the numbing cream or spray on hand or can we purchase it from the pharmacy?

None in Thailand will have the item you want in Shops.

Have not a clue if and Pharmacys will sell it. Here in the U.K it is a POM and you cannot wailk in and buy it.

If Tattoos were that bad, nobody would have them. Be a Man and get it down without Creams, Jells or Bloody Sprays.

I have just got back NOW from a 4 Hr visit to get behind my knee refilled. Did it Hurt ? yeah, but it wasn't that bad, just like the other 65 Percent of my Body.

Maybe i am Old School, and think anybody not having a Tattoo the old fashioned way is a Wimp.

No pain, No gain and it's all about Fashion Statements nowadays.

Have a few beers as there is little pain unless the delicate parts of the body.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

ooops sorry Mod, Bloomin forgot about posting naughty Pics :Busted:

The only thing I've seen in the Pharmacy is lidocaine which is a spray form and used in the mouth. Don't think it would absorb very well outside the mouth. I had some for a very bad soar throat when I could not swallow food. Came in handy the other day before having a tooth pulled out.

Suck it up and take it like a man. Don't worry it's not that painfful...just annoying. I've never heard of anyone using novacaine. If my girl can withstand getting tattoo anybody can. Be a man buddy....

Come on mate don't be a wussie. A real man sits there and gets a tatt and the pain is part of the experience, you can always down a few beers first, most guys do.

As for the delicate parts of the body. The first tatt I got the owner of the shop had a special offer, anybody who got a spider or butterfly on their knob could have as many tatts as they liked for free. I saw a dick tatt once, a guy in a pub showed me, he had a ruler tattoo'd along the side of his dick so he could tell how many inches he was giving the gal...lol...

Mate I got my first about 2 years ago, half sleeve took about 4 hours.

I fuckin hate needles but I really got addicted to the pain gettin the Tat done.

My mate who has a few took 2 breaks gettin his done, I just didn't move from the chair

untill it was done. Don't drink it will make you feel sick, stone cold sober is better IMHO.

Chewing gum helps though, something to focus on....

It's a great experience and not as bad as you would think..

Anaesthetic cream affects the way the tattoo ink is absorbed, I think you'll find that if you ask any decent tattooist won't do your artwork if you use it.

Emla cream is not an over-the-counter medication (at least here in Australia) and you'd need a Doctor's script to purchase it You'd also need to find a chemist who stocks it, the average chemist would have no reason to stock Emla cream. It's basically designed for use in hospitals.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

I have 4 already but I didn't want to go thru 10hr of the mess for this back tattoo I was looking at...

And I am new to this forum stuff so excuse me for posting in the wrong area!

Thx for all the reviews that were relevate!