IGNORED

Nice, quiet beaches near Pattaya?

mufdi

Hi Guys,

my wife loves to spend all day at the beach but she didn't like the beach in Pattaya. Is there a quiet (no waterscooters please), nice beach near pattaya, where we could stay during holiday but from where we could reach the nightlife of pattaya within half an hour by scooter?

Hi Guys,

my wife loves to spend all day at the beach but she didn't like the beach in Pattaya. Is there a quiet (no waterscooters please), nice beach near pattaya, where we could stay during holiday but from where we could reach the nightlife of pattaya within half an hour by scooter?

You have to go to Naklua. Take a bus taxi 10 B to North Patts. There are some places very quiet and no have jet ski and speed boat.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Hi Guys,

Why not go to Koh Larn or drive by bike to Bangsaray Beach, its after Najomtien and great beaches inthere, not that much dirt and no jet ski vendors as in Patts.. have fun :)

My wife and I spent Songkran at the Samed Cabana Resort , It is not fancy, but the Bungalows are right on the beach and it is very relaxing.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by ExpatDave

I would go to koh larn the beaches and sea are beautiful there just take the ferry from the pier past Walking Street I think ferry only 30 baht each or you can take the speed boat but it's a lot more expensive

• 2 weeks later...

Koh Larn is your best bet. 30 Baht each way on the ferry takes about 45 mins. when you get there, hire a scooter and find some amazing and quiet beaches.

Be well Dave

[URL=[url="http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html%5D"]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html][/url][img]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/babydollsaddict.gif[/img][/URL]  

• 2 weeks later...

bangsaray beach and ban am pur beach nice and quiet

how about split your holidays up into quiet part and pattaya part

stay on samed for several days for quiet time, best on weekdays

and stay in pattaya any day

LOS!

Btw just visited Bang Saray after not being there for 2 months, its changed a lot!

A lot of garbage this time on the beach, can compare it with Pattaya now...

Thought about 2 options, its monday today so a lot of Thai ve been to the beach yesterday and they didnt clean up (yet) or option 2, its almost similar as Pattaya but then without the vendors and better food on the beach...

Jomtien. Beach water is not brilliant but its quite relaxing, and only 15 minutes by baht bus to Pattaya. Dong Tan beach at the northern end is more peaceful as its closed to traffic. A few friendly gay chaps about but all in all this area meets your brief for easy access to Pattaya nightlife.

• 1 month later...

• kho larn is very beautiful , if you can drive motorbike you can go near sattahip, inside the navy base , take an id document with u, ad register at the check point to gain access. it takes about 35 minutes from pattaya south.

"if you can drive motorbike you can go near sattahip, inside the navy base , take an id document with u, ad register at the check point to gain access. it takes about 35 minutes from pattaya south"

I have also been to this beach and its beautiful, very quiet mid week but popular with thais and tourist coaches at the weekend. they also have cabins there so you can stay overnight right on the beach and food outlets. certainly worth a trip. when you enter the navy base you will pass the golf course on the right just inside the gate so you can have an early round of golf in the morning and then head to the beach for the day.

koh larn

or

hat so (Id required)

hat sai keo (Id required)

hat nang ram (near U-Tapao airport, no ID required)

next...