IGNORED

Patong Beach

Braveheart

I spend more time in Patong than Patts, everything is there, if you know where to look.

If you are there looking for something not obvious, go to the Ausie Bar, Bangla Road and ask for Chila the owner.

If he don't know about it, it's not there.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Newton

• barney

• Esco

• Senju

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I booked 3 weeks Phuket today ,also dubt for Pattaya I was in Phuket 2 years a go and the holiday was awsome

I like the clean beaches and water for diving have visit different Islands last holiday.I think when you,re target

only for girls better go to Pattaya but when you prefer chilling places like Kata and karong beach is Phuket the

place. Check Agoda you save some money.myabe I will visit Patts for a short 3 day trip.

Went to Patong on my first ever trip to the los ,stayed at the absolute sea pearl hotel ,very nice indeed,spent a good few quid in seven days but enjoyed every min......... The birds cost more than patts,that being said i was green as grass ha ha

Hello there, first time poster here.

Certainly has changed from when I was there last in '91 with the Oz navy. I remember the Rock Hard bar had bears, monkeys, etc in cages out the front of it. About 20 of us had a pissup there one late arvo and a half hr in there was a blackout so we all hung outside and spent as much on fireworks as we did on booze. Managed to get the bear pissed as well.

• 2 weeks later...

So to sum it up Patong is more expensive but classier than patts,better beaches but less night life,so like has been said it all depends on what you want doesnt it?

Enjoy life,its too short not to.

So to sum it up patong is more expensive but classier than patts,better beaches but less night life,so like has been said it all depends on what you want doesnt it?

Just spent 11 days in Patong Beach, Phuket at the Summer Breeze hotel...i cant think of needing another place or city to find what a person would want..the SB hotel was perfect with a gret staff and made me feel welcome the whole time..you are not just a number they treated u like an individual...the beaches in the vicinity like Karon are tremendous clean and not too busy..the beach at Patong is not the best in the area...the nightlife is perfect ...there are plenty of afternoon activities such as Jungleceylon..movies day trip to other island ,,a small zoo... shooting range etc... have not been to Pattaya yet but could have gone..however i had my trip cut in half due to problems back home..but the hotel i stayed at and the atmosphere of Phuket left me with no Desire to go anywhere else during my trip...i could get anything i wanted in Patong...a great place it is

I flew to Phuket once with the intention of staying there but got straight onto an internal flight back to Bangkok (Don Muang in those days) and caught a taxi to Pattaya all on the spare of the moment.

I would love to holiday somewhere else but i am always drawn to Pattaya.

19 trips in 9 years.

Will i ever get tired of the place?! I doubt it!!!

Strange

Depending on what you want, my impression is there are lots of very good hotels. I just stayed at the Amari Coral Beach Resort. Great water front view.

Pl