Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

"per-use" Gym in Pattaya?

Harley62

Hi Everybody,

I am looking for a low-priced (THB 100 per visit, or thereabouts) gym that I can go to on a "per-use" basis. I will only be there for 2+ weeks, and just want to keep up my running program and some light weight-training, etc..so basically just need cardio machines (heavy-duty treadmills, stair-master, or elliptical machines) and basic barbells / dumbbells.

If anybody has any suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks!

Tonys Gym on Third Road. 69B per visit.

Just past 18 coins bar, same side of the road. Take your own towel and drinks. No A/C fans only.

Equipment not the newest but it works.

The best engine in the world is the vagina. It can be started with one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And changes its own oil every four weeks. It is only a pity that the management system is so fucking temperamental.

Tony's on Soi Buakhow as well is only 69 baht a visit ...really small place .. but gets the job done... not too far from LK Metro area.. So cool.

Depending on where you are staying....Tony's gym (ha ha) on Walking Street, in the back are of Club Abyzz between Soi 15 and 16, 120 baht per visit (cheaper for extended). I think there's cardio upstairs but never been. Downstairs is kind of smallish but has enough equipment to give a decent workout. Far better equipment than most of the 4 star hotels even, IMO.

For cardio I simply walk all over Pattaya instead of taking the baht bus, low impact and helps keep the weight off. Also jog sometimes up and down beach road very early in the morning.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song