Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

SOI 7/8 AREA BEST HOTEL ?

PawYai

I usually stay in soi diana area or soi 2 Baboona etc but looking into possibillity of staying in the middle of the area that I always strt a night off in and usually end up back at which is the Soi 7 and Soi 8 area...which is the best place to stay must be clean, rooms have a safe , hopefully a pool.

Which are the best ? heard about new rooms above lovely corner bar or place on soi night time between soi 7 and 8...yes it will be noisy but I am always out 6pm/6am so wont be a problem.

any advice please...

I am not sure is it best but Flipper House soi 7 can be option for you. Also you can try some of Eastiny hotels, or Bella Vista(no have swimming pool).Also you can try some hotels on Central road (former Nova Lodge), Another option is hotel between soi 7 and soi 8 (I am sorry I forgot name of hotel).

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I usually stay in soi diana area or soi 2 Baboona etc but looking into possibillity of staying in the middle of the area that I always strt a night off in and usually end up back at which is the Soi 7 and Soi 8 area...which is the best place to stay must be clean, rooms have a safe , hopefully a pool.

Which are the best ? heard about new rooms above lovely corner bar or place on soi night time between soi 7 and 8...yes it will be noisy but I am always out 6pm/6am so wont be a problem.

any advice please...

I was told about a place called At Home Apartments which is supposed to be OK and not expensive. On 2nd road near soi 8 apparenlty.

Hi

Not exactly on soi 7 or 8 but its literally a 2 minute walk to this hotel

Lk Royal Suite (Soi Buakhao)

I stayed there last year (having previously stayed in Diana area)

A basis room for the week can be had for 9k bt

royal.jpg

There pool is lovely (gym /restaurant as well)

royal 2.jpg

On the last 2 nights of my stay i upgraded to their one bedroom suite for only 1000bt extra per night

royal 3.jpg

royal 4.jpg

Really liked this hotel (highly recommended) and location was fab , being so close to soi7/8 and only a 3 minute baht bus ride to Soi Diana

Sunshine Hotel and Residence on Soi 8 isn't too bad. It's very convenient, clean, each room has a safe and the staff are nice enough. It's not extravagant, but the girls really don't give a hoot where they knock boots.

I've stayed there the last two trips and I'm already booked again for Dec/Jan.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

any advice please...

What's your budget and when are you travelling?

Sunshine Hotel and Residence on Soi 8 isn't too bad. It's very convenient, clean, each room has a safe and the staff are nice enough. It's not extravagant, but the girls really don't give a hoot where they knock boots.

I've stayed there the last two trips and I'm already booked again for Dec/Jan.

I've got to agree with the Sunshine. Stayed there umpteem times and never a problem. I'm a light sleeper. but even when soi 8 was in full swing, the noise was minimal. I always stayed in the new bit (recidencies) which will soon be the old bit. No joiner fees, the most i have had in the room was 5. If you book breakfast when you book your room, book for a partner, that way she/he can join you at no extra cost.

I would think that the new hotel will be fully functional by nov/dec.

I'm not sure which of these months i'll be there, but the chances are that i'll be staying at the Sunshine. If that fails, i'll try the High 5. F!!k the Eastiny.