IGNORED

Michael Vick

SunLion

What a absolute fucking DUMBASS.

You have everything,you could ever wanted in life.Fame and fortune, and all that come with it.

But this dumbfuck,wanted to run a dogfighting ring.And thru it all way.

Falcons quarterback Michael Vick's guilty plea on federal dogfighting charges could wind up costing him well over $100 million.

Vick will lose $71 million in salary over the next seven years if the Falcons eventually terminate his contract, which legal experts say the team has the right to do.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/f...?cxntlid=inform

And

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2007/08/24/ap4053498.html

Guess he needed the money..

All the good people from the NFL bid you farewell...

:10::P:WTF1::Good_Job:

"A fool and his money are soon partying"

I drafted Mike Vick for my fantasy league Iditarod team. At least he won't be a softass on the dogs like Homer Simpson (you have to see the Simpson's movie for that reference.)

Read more about the adventures of zaphodbeeblebrox in Rayong at www.zaphod.pattaya-blogs.com

IMO He should be put in a fighting pit, and when he looses be shot. Dumb fuck that he is.

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

What a absolute fucking DUMBASS.

You have everything,you could ever wanted in life.Fame and fortune, and all that come with it.

But this dumbfuck,wanted to run a dogfighting ring.And thru it all way.

Falcons quarterback Michael Vick's guilty plea on federal dogfighting charges could wind up costing him well over $100 million.

Vick will lose $71 million in salary over the next seven years if the Falcons eventually terminate his contract, which legal experts say the team has the right to do.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/f...?cxntlid=inform

And

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2007/08/24/ap4053498.html

Guess he needed the money..

All the good people from the NFL bid you farewell...

:Good_Job::Good_Job::Good_Job::Good_Job:

It's not about being a dumb fuck, it's his and others like him with the same mentality, they don't see anything wrong with it.

Aka Laafa

The present is all you own. The past a golden link. Go cruising now my brother, it's later than you think

I like this thread...I wanted to run a thread on a similar vein of animal cruelty but couldn't find my photos of the tiger zoo at Sri Racha. The fucking bitch poking these magnificant animals with a cattle prod needs it ramming up her ass.

As for the people turning up here at the airport in Windhoek with rifles it makes me sick...

I have no idea whom this man is; but if it publicising these activities accomplishes the abolishment of animal cruelty I am up for it!!

He is just a stupid and dumb. :rolleyes: he deserve everything that's coming to him.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

he should be shot! I do hope they ban him for life from the NFL

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

Hi guys,as a one time owner of a red nose pitbull this story brought tears to my eyes.What's even worst is some people trying to say it's no big deal.Jessie and Rev.AL.This is a sport in the south.This guy sould never be able to put on a NFL jersey again...Many pets are stolen and used for bait for these fighting dogs.... I hope this guy wides up broke on a street corner with a fucking cup in this hand asking for change. I've was a fan of his when he played at VT.

Vick deserves punishment, an he will get it. This was a cruel crime and there is no execuse for that.

That said, i am amazed about the hate against him. So he should be shot and never play in the nfl again or fight on its own against a other dogs? There are wife beaters en masse playing professional sports, even manslaughter doesn't get you a lifetime ban in the nfl.

Where is this hate coming from? As cruel his actions were, there are lot of famous people doing even uglier things and getting away with that far better.

Vick deserves punishment, an he will get it. This was a cruel crime and there is no execuse for that.

That said, i am amazed about the hate against him. So he should be shot and never play in the nfl again or fight on its own against a other dogs? There are wife beaters en masse playing professional sports, even manslaughter doesn't get you a lifetime ban in the nfl.

Where is this hate coming from? As cruel his actions were, there are lot of famous people doing even uglier things and getting away with that far better.

You have to understand why your fellow BM's feel as they do. Too many times when there is cruelty to animals, it's not a big deal to them because "there just animals" Do you get it now?

Aka Laafa

The present is all you own. The past a golden link. Go cruising now my brother, it's later than you think

Funny thing is that unless he gets suspended for life from the NFL (which I can't see happening...), I'm sure someone like Al Davis will sign him and he'll become Raider...

This is one issue I just don't understand. You bust ass all of your life to reach this point and blow it because you want to stay true to the game.

This comes from the public putting athlete's on pedestals. Most have not matured enough to handle all the fame and wealth. To bankroll a dog fighting ring is just stupid on his part. When will we stop the :) ?

Maybe between him and Pacman Jones, this will serve as a lesson to all. I'm glad Roger Goddell is putting the hammer down on this type of behavior. It's taking away from the game.

Nough said, just my humble opinion. Hopefully he will do his time and move on with his life. I'm sure this has served as a valuable lesson, $100,000.00 worth....what a idiot :02:

Gotta love it!!! N.Y. Giants, 2008 Superbowl Champions. N.Y. Giants vs. N.E. Patriots...final score: Giants 17, Patriots 14 Repeat of 2008....N.Y. Giants vs N.E. Patriots - Giants 21, Patriots 17. Doesn't get any better than that!!

i wish the judge would demand that he admit to both betting on dogfights and killing the dogs or the plea bargain would be thrown out!! I am tired of seeing athletes getting off from charges, the sense of entitlement and attitude of being above the law is sickening.

Maybe I can explain this hate or my point of view.This mother was quoted as saying my baby made a mistake and should be giving a second chance.Fine then do the 3 to 5 yrs. instead of maybe 1 or2.He's not a criminal..... she said. Like I said there was no bigger vick fan than me.I made a lot of money on his games in collage.VT is one of the best teams yr. after yr. of covering the spread.What I don't like in america is that I can't go to a club like Luciffers and have a good time with my wife because of the element in are country...This gangbannger,9mm carring punks who never learned how to fight with there fist..Give an ass kicking or taking one THIS GUY IS SICK NOT STUPIED. ,BUT HE WANTED TO STAY TRUE TO THE HOOD...SOM NAM NA YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE.... That all for my rant... PS. GO CUBS BEFORE I FUCKING DIE..

Edited by cubsfan

my guess as AG1717 pointed out eventually he will be back in the NFL he sells tickets = millions of dollars

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

Winston Churchill

• 2 weeks later...
You have to understand why your fellow BM's feel as they do. Too many times when there is cruelty to animals, it's not a big deal to them because "there just animals" Do you get it now?

This is exactly the point. Vick, rightly or wrongly, is catching the weight from animal activists that for years were unable to be heard. He has given them the podium and media exposure they have seeked, and they are taking advantage of it. Vick is not the first or last person to have dog fights. He is just the most famous.

• 2 weeks later...

I see OJ got busted today for armed robbery. Another fine example of a moron not realizing he's got a good thing going. Looking forward to seeing him do time.