Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

gee I got Herpes 1 or 2

Blackeye

ok history had herpes 1 (cold sores ) from one of my sons ........

lazy shit never wash the glass he drank from just put back in dish drainer .........

get attack 3-4 times a year

put cream on when start to feel tingle on lips for the next 5-10 days ....

sometimes end up with 3-4 sores around lips not pretty .....

ok serious shit now

after my trip to pattaya in march 2011 pick up a dirty girl

didn't know till after it happen ......

condom broke didn't stop foooke it wash up afterawards...(too late)

yes it swollen up it's is posted with pictures on forum ....

now take tablets every time I feel tingle on lips....

3-5 days .....

have not had a attack on my penis yet ....

have had a full test and I got herpes 1/2 ...

not like I got aids ....

you can live with it ....

would post picture but sure to shock many

if you really wanting to know you can search on Google

have fun play safe

Just get a prescription from the Quack for 200 mg of Acyclovir and take every couple of days or when you are feeling tired / worn out and you'll be right. I take a tablet every couple of days or every day when I am stressed or just feeling low and I have't had a bout for a couple years now and not passed it onto the missus thankfully.

I'm guessing Medicare will cover it so should cost you anything.

This is not a big deal these days, hospital surveys in the US indicate that 1 in 6 Americans are infected, some say the figure is closer to 1 in 4. People seem sympathetic when a relative has a cold sore but shocked if told you have it in another location other than your lip ;-).

The longer you have it the less attack's is generally true, stress, alcohol abuse and poor diet can also bring about an attack. However it is very controllable, for some by diet, food high in lysine and low in arginine will often see zero attacks.

If an infected person is getting regular attacks then it is again easy to control them by medication. By taking something such as Aciclovir daily, say starting with 400mg and then when no attack occurs for 2 months cut down to 200, again if no attack cut to 100 until you find holding dose, which may be as low as 1 x 100mg every 3 or 4 days.

Herpes is actively shedding for two or three days before a person may recognize even early symptoms such as itching, it continues to shed up to 3 days after all signs of the blisters have gone. It is highly contagious throughout the whole of that period.

I had condom and still got it. Was fkn annoyed to say the least. Nowadays I take Valtrex and it keeps it well away- very expensive if not on govt subsidy, works just fine.

I had condom and still got it. Was fkn annoyed to say the least. Nowadays I take Valtrex and it keeps it well away- very expensive if not on govt subsidy, works just fine.

Unfortunately condoms do not protect you against this one, unless of course you are wearing a full body wetsuit ;-)

If you get it from a BBBJ it is most likely the milder type 1 which is the one that causes cold sores and I have read that being infected with one type provides some immunity from the second type.

It may not be as big a deal as HIV/AIDs, but it still does create a lot of anxiety, depression, and stress. I'm sure those who were infected especially with the type 2 on genitals, can attest to that. Hence the particular interest in herpes next to HIV infection in terms of STD's.

If you are interested in a steady partner for life especially back in your home country, at what point do you tell him/her? Things like that, so while I understand many especially in the U.S. have type 1, getting herpes especially while mongering is nothing to sneeze at.

Not to mention those who are asymptomatic carriers of herpes who shed the virus.

I'm sure there are some who self medicate, never go to a doctor, or live in denial, but continue to monger. And that goes for the bar girls also. I do sense that there is a rise in herpes infection in Thailand's P4P scene, no facts or figures of course but seem to see more mongers that admit they got it mongering here. Just another risk factor to think about that is very real, easy to contract, and has no cure (but hopefully in the near future as there are some very promising treatments being tested).

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

• 9 months later...

Unfortunately condoms do not protect you against this one, unless of course you are wearing a full body wetsuit ;-)

Condom only protects as far as it goes.Literally.

It used to be the worst STD before HIV and after antibiotics got rid of syphilis. I read somewhere that those who take Acyclovir regularly to suppress recurring attacks have a certain protection against catching HIV, but that was long ago and might be revoked by new finds.

I guess I've been exposed but never got it. Geezz - us - tap dancen christ.

Condo for Rent starting Feb 2013 @ View Talay 1B 8,000 Bt long term.

https://sites.google.com/site/viewtalay1b/home

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Imagine those blowjob bar girls sucking cock all day...It must be a virtual certainty that they will get it .A mate of mine is married to a Thai bird and lives in the UK. He's always telling me what a lucky bugger I am because all he does is work and pay bills and is too tired for sex

He can't wait until he can find an excuse to take the family back to Thailand and he can sneak out to Lolitas for a blowjob. I told him I didn't fancy it with a bird thats been sucking other blokes dicks all day ...and he reckoned that it was ok as long as she gargled with Listerine afterwards...hilarious.

Haha listerine. Yeah I suppose it comes with the territory if you get involved in P4P.

I met a chick in Miami a few years ago while I was out at a club. She came back to my hotel with me and we were about to have some fun. She goes wait I have to tell you something. She said she caught herpes a few years back from her ex boyfriend. I immediately went soft. She goes ok now you ready. I appreciated her honesty and courage for telling me. We left back out and went for something to eat. I thanked her for telling me and gladly paid for her breakfast. There are some honest girls out there that will warn you. Which reminds me of a story I heard on the news the other day. A guy had been seeing this girl for 6 months. He went looking thru her bathroom one day and found some meds. He immediately googled it and found out it was HIV meds. He confronted her about it and in the next few days she picked up and moved far to another state. He went to the police station and filed a report. Now she is wanted for murder I think it was. You can get jail time for not telling someone. I just hope they stop her before she does it to someone else. It said the guy was going to get tested but hopefully he doesn't have it. You never know who you are dealing with these days. I'm glad the girl I met was honest but she had to be a rare find.

Edited by Brianrich1

Sorry for you mate and those pictures can be educative and warning bell for many.

I would still appreciate if you post few of those pictures.

My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects..

• 4 weeks later...

Herpes is congenital and never goes . And will re occur . Many years ago I had according to the Genito urinary doc the worst case he had ever seen in 20 years .you can get it on your nob off any bird with either a cold sore or ulcers in her mouth even your mrs you are more prone to catch it if you have a cut like I did on my nob from a bird with long nails,.

. I never go mongering when I have an ulcer it's morraly wrong and disrespectful to both my fellow mongers and the girls. I dont care if I'm in the middle of a mongering holiday and have got one on the bottom of my tounge from the edge of my teeth through too much licking . I won't go there until it heals and neither should anyone else !!!!!!

I had a nob that was so swollen it looked like a hippo and every time I pissed the skin split and the Uric acid burnt like a twat eventually I had to be circumcised and that led to inflammation of the testes and the relishing of the tubes . Pain for years that reoccurs now and then.

Serious subject please respect yourself and each other . Btw listerine with alcohol ones kill bacteria a little. But be wary of birds who brush there teeth before a bbbj because they may well get cuts and you are hen open to issues .

Rant over

Marit

A quick visual inspection before selecting your girl is a must I'd say. It can be hard to tell in dark bars and under make-up, but look for lumps, redness or sores around the mouth/vagina. Any doubts, and for me at least, I walk away. Herpes is a totally manageable condition, but as other people have said, it can be stressful, unpleasant and grim during an outbreak, so avoidance is your best form of defence.

a sobering topic, I wonder what the percentage of bargirls/gogogirls in patts have it?

a sobering topic, I wonder what the percentage of bargirls/gogogirls in patts have it?

I think the stats are 1 in 5 for people that have genital herpes so considering all the customers they have and that it can be spread even with a condom I would guess a large percentage have it. Many people won't show symptoms after getting it or one very minor outbreak that can be mistaken for something else. It can also be spread during the viral shedding phase when no blisters or sores are present. Also, you have a higher chance of getting infected with HIV with genital herpes as the cells it targets are permanently gathered at the area of infection.

ok history had herpes 1 (cold sores ) from one of my sons ........

lazy shit never wash the glass he drank from just put back in dish drainer .........

get attack 3-4 times a year

put cream on when start to feel tingle on lips for the next 5-10 days ....

sometimes end up with 3-4 sores around lips not pretty .....

ok serious shit now

after my trip to pattaya in march 2011 pick up a dirty girl

didn't know till after it happen ......

condom broke didn't stop foooke it wash up afterawards...(too late)

yes it swollen up it's is posted with pictures on forum ....

now take tablets every time I feel tingle on lips....

3-5 days .....

have not had a attack on my penis yet ....

have had a full test and I got herpes 1/2 ...

not like I got aids ....

you can live with it ....

would post picture but sure to shock many

if you really wanting to know you can search on Google

have fun play safe

Cant help you with herpes 2 but a cheap and effect treatment for herpes1 is to ice the area continuously during the day as soon as the tinglings starts. This may be awkward but it does work.

See link below for more info..never tried the tea treatment

http://www.worldwidehealth.com/health-article-Cold-Sore-Treatment-Lemon-Balm-Ice.html

• 4 weeks later...

take some acyclovir tablets 400 mg after you feel a little on the lips, then take 3 a day, so I can reduce it to 3-4 days, the cream is for nothing