IGNORED

Buying a MacBook Pro in Thailand?

Inked Up

I posted this in the general area of the Tech Issues and now realize I should have posted in this section, sorry about that. Anyway, currently I have a 13" MacBook Pro, and I am wanting to upgrade and get the 17" MacBook Pro. Right now I don't have the time to order it from Apple's website and have it sent to me before I come to Pattaya. I called Apple and asked if they had an Apple store in Thailand and they don't have one in Thailand but they have authorized sellers, such as iStudio. My question is would a store such as iStudio be able to order the MacBook Pro to my specifications and then I could just pick it up from them?

formerly HighRoller17

I posted this in the general area of the Tech Issues and now realize I should have posted in this section, sorry about that. Anyway, currently I have a 13" MacBook Pro, and I am wanting to upgrade and get the 17" MacBook Pro. Right now I don't have the time to order it from Apple's website and have it sent to me before I come to Pattaya. I called Apple and asked if they had an Apple store in Thailand and they don't have one in Thailand but they have authorized sellers, such as iStudio. My question is would a store such as iStudio be able to order the MacBook Pro to my specifications and then I could just pick it up from them?

I guess they can, but how fast do they deliver is another question. I think you wan't to have US keyboard and pretty surely they don't have them in stock - have to order, but this is only my guessing.

I guess they can, but how fast do they deliver is another question. I think you wan't to have US keyboard and pretty surely they don't have them in stock - have to order, but this is only my guessing.

Thanks for the reply. I talked to an Apple rep yesterday and he mentioned the same thing. I am just going to wait until I return back from work to order it.

formerly HighRoller17