Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pissed off @ Thai Chicks

Trivex81

Just read this in Pattaya daily news

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2011/08/31/mad-norwegian-pours-out-his-stuff-at-pattaya-police-station/

I think his THai Gik must have done a number.

post-22007-0-43851400-1348179382.png

Check it before you Wreck it !!!!

Gamora: Quill, your ship is dirty.

Peter Quill: She has no idea. If she had a black light, this ship would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

Maybe he was pissed

Maybe he was on drugs

It is not always the thai girls that make tourists go off there heads.

Maybe he was pissed

Maybe he was on drugs

It is not always the thai girls that make tourists go off there heads.

Guessing you didn't read the article.

I will post it for you.

A Norwegian man under mental strsss emptied his luggage in front of Pattaya police station. The police was speechless. They kept his belongings and are waiting for the Norwegian to return.

Pattaya, August 28, 2011[PDN]; Pol. Lt. Col. Ratta Pratumkaew Deputy Superintendent Pattaya Police was notified about was a confused foreigner pouring out his luggage; clothes, notebook computers and various other items outside the police station in Pattaya.

At the scene a large Norwegian male, age 30 with a shaved head, dressed in white undershirt, jeans, canvas shoes, carrying the luggage on his shoulder shouting, “Thai woman is not good!” opening his luggage to pour out: two notebook computers, clothes and other items. He said he did not want the stuff anymore and left the police station without a word.

I am guessing he was pretty drunk to add to his mental state.

post-22007-0-43851400-1348179382.png

Check it before you Wreck it !!!!

Gamora: Quill, your ship is dirty.

Peter Quill: She has no idea. If she had a black light, this ship would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

I read the article

He was must have been off his head so i would take anything he said with a pinch of salt.

Maybe he has been knocked back by a girl there are lots of reason people do stupid things and blame others. it is easy in Thailand to blame the girls which is what he is doing.

That is all I'm saying

Maybe he did find out that his BG had other sponsors that where in town and wanted to be with her.

Can not wait for the 13th of jun. Than im back in Pattaya. Must time go away fast and slow down when im in Pattaya

Poor guy and poor police! People speak bad about them, but they do put up with frustrated tourists quite well!

Just before the rumors start...

WASN'T ME. lol

too late!

^/^

cheers

bert

Pattaya's dead.  You read it here1st.

Like they say " A fool and his money (things) will soon part . Even if he was drunk or high he needs to grow up ,the world is a bad place sometimes -get over it and move on . The cops should of sold his things and gave it to some poor kids .

Edited by dinger

None

I just love the look the police are giving him. ...If it was anywhere else in the world they would have guns drawn and cans of mace ready but the Thai guys are just like WTF. We will pack up his suit case ready for him when he feels better....TIT

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

It was only one bad day for him. He can be lucky that BiB do not solve it. BiB had really good decision in this story. He has to be under drug or drunk.I do not know what happend but normal people do not have these reaction and behaviour.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

From the looks of the stuff it might not actually be his stuff. I see some pink clothes and makeup? Maybe his Thai GF was walking around with a backpack of stolen stuff? Maybe he found it and got pissed and went to the Police station. Doesn't look like stuff a tourist would be packing. Who carries 2 notebooks??

Looks more like his girlfriends stuff and he got pissed and wanted her out of his room??

Just my 2 cents...

Hot weather must be affecting him.... Judging the size of him, he looks like he is taking steriods daily... Steriods makes people losing their heads over little things....

Or he just had his first encounter with a ladyboy... 55555

Saw the ghost of Elvis

On Walking Street

Followed him up to the gates of Baccara

Then I watched him walk right through

Now security they did not see him

They just hovered 'round his tomb

But there's a pretty little thing

Waiting for the King

Down in the Jungle Loom

"I bet if you reached total enlightenment while drinking beer, it would make beer squirt out your nose"

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace-Countdown-Clocks&flashLABEL=CountdownClockCodes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/8.jpg&text=Wheels%20Down%20BKK%20yus%20%21%21%0D3%20weeks%20of%20Mayhem%20%21%21&untilColor=0&textColor=16711680&datesColor=0&year=2011&month=9&day=29&hour=6&minute=33&second=7&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace-Countdown-Clocks</a></small></center>

Or he just had his first encounter with a ladyboy... 55555

You no have LB in Norway? 5555 I think Norwegian people are calm. No ?:o:D

Edited by THAJEC

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Pattaya daily news is an endless source of entertainment! Normally it's drunken falangs been robbed by ladyboys or jumping from tall buildings! This one is even better! So who are the journalists?? English speaking thai's? Got to love the writing style!

that's a really big angry dude to calm down. Not sure this was the right way to handle! But as often we don't know the enitre story!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

You no have LB in Norway? 5555 I think Norwegian people are calm. No ?:o:D

Yes we do have LB in norway. I have one friend that was named peter but now he goes under christine.

And hes not the only one

Can not wait for the 13th of jun. Than im back in Pattaya. Must time go away fast and slow down when im in Pattaya