IGNORED

eva air

fisher

hi lads anyone else flying on this flight do you know if it will be a busy flight or will there be many empty seats. cheers

hi lads anyone else flying on this flight do you know if it will be a busy flight or will there be many empty seats. cheers

I assure you I'm not winding you up-yesterday was reading on another forum and Im buggered if I can find it about cancellations on Eva end August/September-am pretty certain 1st September was one of the days.

Get your eticket and go onto checkmytrip.com or amedeus.com and enter your 6 digit/letter reference and it will tell you immediately if flight is confirmed or otherwise.

Other Eva users have reportadly turned up previously at Terminal 3 to be told has been cancelled and they are listed following night etc.

PS dont shut the messenger !! Hope you're ok.

I assure you I'm not winding you up-yesterday was reading on another forum and Im buggered if I can find it about cancellations on Eva end August/September-am pretty certain 1st September was one of the days.

Get your eticket and go onto checkmytrip.com or amedeus.com and enter your 6 digit/letter reference and it will tell you immediately if flight is confirmed or otherwise.

Other Eva users have reportadly turned up previously at Terminal 3 to be told has been cancelled and they are listed following night etc.

PS dont shut the messenger !! Hope you're ok.

And of course it is always nice to have some feedback on this information. Was the flight confirmed or cancelled?

Thanks anyway, Chivas.

And of course it is always nice to have some feedback on this information. Was the flight confirmed or cancelled?

Thanks anyway, Chivas.

Here is latest info of eva website looks ok but keep checking i have had a flight cancelled by them before with out prior notice

FLT

NO. Route Scheduled Time

(Local Time) Estimated Time

(Local Time) Actual Time

(Local Time) Status Remark

Departure

city Arrival

city Departure Arrival Departure Arrival Departure Arrival

BR0068 1 LHR BKK 08/30/11 21:35 08/31/11 15:05 08/30/11 21:35 08/31/11 15:05 - - On Time -

BR0068 1 LHR BKK 08/31/11 21:35 09/01/11 15:05 08/31/11 21:35 09/01/11 15:05 - - On Time -

BR0068 1 LHR BKK 09/01/11 21:35 09/02/11 15:05 09/01/11 21:35 09/02/11 15:05 - - On Time -

BR0068 1 LHR BKK 09/02/11 21:35 09/03/11 15:05 09/02/11 21:35 09/03/11 15:05 - - On Time -

BR0068 1 LHR BKK 09/03/11 21:35 09/04/11 15:05 09/03/11 21:35 09/04/11 15:05 - - On Time

hmmmm I'm not flying until October but do they have a habit of cancelling flights or is this for a specific reason?

I had my return last year cancelled, eva needed the aircraft on another route, my travel agent contacted me about 3 week before, had the choice full refund, come back 1 day earlier or 1 day later.

Edited by blueelf

hmmmm I'm not flying until October but do they have a habit of cancelling flights or is this for a specific reason?

They are using the 777 ER on other routes no doubt more profitably than dropping down into Heathrow.