IGNORED

1000 Baht rooms

neonspirit

Any suggestions for a hotel that provides rooms at 1000 Baht or less includiung Tax etc.

I'm not too bothered about location as long as it is on the Baht Bus routes and not too noisy ay night, I'm looking for a decent pool area as I like to lounge about reading during the day with a quick dip, a balcony so I can have smoke my cigars with a drop of whiskey without stale smoke putting off the girls.

I've flights booked in about a months time so still low(ish) season

I've stayed in PBR before, walls were a bit thin, and pool a bit small. I've contacted Sabai Lodge for special rates but they are not as special as I have had before. I've looked at Nature view buit they dont take plastic and want payement upon arrival.. April Suites looks good buit they didnt respond to email and whilst Agoda rates look good, once you add taxes it's not so attractive.

The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs less. ~Brendan Francis, Playboy, 1985

The Haven soi 13, Opey de Place soi Lengkee, 2 good places i stay last month, Twin palms,also sty recently, old bulding, entrance second road near Central road, offer 3 small rooms right on the pool for 800 bahts.

Pool The Haven

photo057ie.jpg

Opey, large room

photo103hn.jpg

Twin Palms, rooms on the pool the second pool on beach road

photo160b.jpg

photo179j.jpg

Try this http://www.soi2inn.com/

I was living there 17-29.8. Price for double room was 1200 baht with breakfast and 1000 baht with no breakfast.

In hotel internet page reads that promotion price for the double room is 1800 baht (1.7.2011-31.10.2011)

I just walked reception and ask for room and they give room for 1000 baht.

here is some pictures taken from hotel.

IMG_0042.JPG

IMG_0040.JPG

Edited by mikkol76

Sorry in my last post i forget to resize one picture.

In hotel room also have big safetybox in room.

IMG_0036.JPG

Edited by mikkol76

Here is the picture of room soi2inn

IMG_0038.JPG

Try this http://www.soi2inn.com/

I was living there 17-29.8. Price for double room was 1200 baht with breakfast and 1000 baht with no breakfast.

In hotel internet page reads that promotion price for the double room is 1800 baht (1.7.2011-31.10.2011)

I just walked reception and ask for room and they give room for 1000 baht.

here is some pictures taken from hotel.

I just checked the website and it seems their minimum nightly rate is 1800B, and that too is during the low season!

There's some good rooms to be had for <1000thb.

I'd rather pay the extra 500thb. to jump to the next tier of hotels which are that little bit better, homelier, however

I think it's worth it if you like a better abode.

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

Sabai Lodge (soi 2) has a big sign outside at present stating "750 grand sale" with 3 pools (4th one out of use at present) and free wifi must be worth contacting them

2 weeks ago we was asking 750 baht rooms from sabai lodge before we went soi2inn.

In sabailodge reception they say for now all the 750 baht rooms all booked,but better rooms for 1450 baht was available.

And also sabaiinn hotel in soi 2 have rooms 900 baht in low season.

Sabai Lodge (soi 2) has a big sign outside at present stating "750 grand sale" with 3 pools (4th one out of use at present) and free wifi must be worth contacting them

I did contact Sabai Lodge before posting, I have stayed there before and the cheapest rooms dont have a balcony or much natural light at all, The better rooms were a little outside my budget, for this trip as funds are limited.

The pools are good, and I'd stay there again if funds allowed.

The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs less. ~Brendan Francis, Playboy, 1985

I did contact Sabai Lodge before posting, I have stayed there before and the cheapest rooms dont have a balcony or much natural light at all, The better rooms were a little outside my budget, for this trip as funds are limited.

The pools are good, and I'd stay there again if funds allowed.

If you like to smoke,i think the balcony is important thing in the room.

I think cannot expect to much about rooms price rance 700-1200.

But there is two things i must have in room,one is the balcony and another one is safetybox that big is enough to hold minilaptop.

Soi2Inn is grate value for money at 1000 Baht, their offer now (1200 inluding ABF). Nice alternative is Charming Inn on the corner of 3 and Beachroad.

Sabai Lodge cheap rooms of 750-800 Baht are small, no balcony, very small window, water in bathroom sometimes brown and smells after chlorine in a bad way. And for a breakfast after 11am a surcharge of 50 Baht............

Soi2Inn is grate value for money at 1000 Baht, their offer now (1200 inluding ABF). Nice alternative is Charming Inn on the corner of 3 and Beachroad.

Sabai Lodge cheap rooms of 750-800 Baht are small, no balcony, very small window, water in bathroom sometimes brown and smells after chlorine in a bad way. And for a breakfast after 11am a surcharge of 50 Baht............

I have walked past charming in and it looked very nice and will be my alternative to soi2inn my next holiday.

But have you been in charming in,it looks nice outside and looks nice at internet too.

My only worry about charming in is do you hear noises off beach road att nighttime to your hotel room.

I mean because its is in on the corner of 3 and Beachroad it might be noisy.

Any suggestions for a hotel that provides rooms at 1000 Baht or less includiung Tax etc.

I'm not too bothered about location as long as it is on the Baht Bus routes and not too noisy ay night, I'm looking for a decent pool area as I like to lounge about reading during the day with a quick dip, a balcony so I can have smoke my cigars with a drop of whiskey without stale smoke putting off the girls.

I've flights booked in about a months time so still low(ish) season

I've stayed in PBR before, walls were a bit thin, and pool a bit small. I've contacted Sabai Lodge for special rates but they are not as special as I have had before. I've looked at Nature view buit they dont take plastic and want payement upon arrival.. April suites looks good buit they didnt respond to email and whilst agoda rates look good, once you add taxes it's not so attractive.

LK Royal Suite will be hard to beat in October 1,250baht, definitely worth paying the extra or Jolly Friar's China garden 500baht low season, but i think he will be fully booked now.

I recommend Soi 2 Inn

Room for 1000BT - with a balcony, safe box. This price in August at least.

Nice swimming pool in 3rd floor. Nice people working in hotel, a single 100BT tip gets you really good service for the rest of your trip (better cleaning, bigger portions of food etc.).

Internet is a +, although that single computer might be in use from time to time...

Also a good security level. Every time I had a lady for long time in my room, the receptionist checked all is ok by calling to my room phone after the lady had left my room & picked her ID card from reception.

Laundry service was cheap and worked really well also. Did not try the massages. You can get a good nights sleep in hotel also, not too much noise in the hotel. Still its only a short walk away from everything, Soi 6, Mikes Shopping Mall, the beach, restaurants, Beer Bars, good street food, 7-Elevens, Pharmacy etc.

If you can stretch to 1100 check out April Suites.

Its a little bit out of the way but probably the nicest hotel in that price range in town.

Aprilsuites1.jpg

Liked you reccomendation, looks very nice. I'm staying in patts from 28 oct to 17 nov. Price showing is 1483 baht. Has it gone up or is internet price higher than just walking in.

Cheers and regards.

All the Inns and guesthouses around LK Metro are under 1000 b

plus places like Canterbury and Fawlty Towers. Many reviews on

this site, check them out!

:Chokdee: