Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Xcite, finished or not?

Cerberus

A Thai girl told me that it is going to be reopened shortly. I was having a look yesterday and they were cutting away the roof structure so to me it seems to be more than refurbishment. Shame if it is gone for good as I had some good nights out there.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Supposedly being made into a small shopping center. Maybe we will finally get Baht buses on 3rd road.

Didn't it burn recently?

I believe there was a small fire during remodeling but not the cause of the remodeling.

A sign in Thai said it was being remodeled but it'd been there for months.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I work for the Night Wish group and The Pattaya News in Pattaya, Thailand. I run monthly meetups and bar crawls.. I also run the weekly Newbie Wednesday meetup sessions at Sexy in the City on Soi 6. Sexy in the City is located across from Queen Victoria Inn. 

I was told recently that it is being turned into a Tesco Lotus.

Earning money for my next Thai flight

Mmmm, every board has its specific wishes in what it should be......this board has them all: a new Xzyte, Tesco Lotus, shopping mall, a Song-Taew car park............

If they are clever (ok,ok........) they make it a huge car park, parking per day THB 30 including a free shuttle service to Beach Road.

How does the shuttle service know about how many people and if they didn't use the ticket?

Stamp after a one-way drive: "Beach" and upon return....."Back"

Upon issuing the ticket, write down the number of passengers.

Easier way: parking ticket is THB 20 for one day.

Song taews will have a "bus"-station near the exit of the car park.

Mmmm, every board has its specific wishes in what it should be......this board has them all: a new Xzyte, Tesco Lotus, shopping mall, a Song-Taew car park............

If they are clever (ok,ok........) they make it a huge car park, parking per day THB 30 including a free shuttle service to Beach Road.

How does the shuttle service know about how many people and if they didn't use the ticket?

Stamp after a one-way drive: "Beach" and upon return....."Back"

Upon issuing the ticket, write down the number of passengers.

Easier way: parking ticket is THB 20 for one day.

Song taews will have a "bus"-station near the exit of the car park.

I like your idea.

Must be some remodeling, when I passed this morning apart rom the front facing onto third road the rest of the building was demolished right down to the steel framing.

Its been shut down for months now, perhaps new owners are either building a new club or a shopping mall.

Shopping mall would actually sound like a smart idea, given the space, location and car park availability.

Also not a bad location for Tesco for to have a store, since all their stores currently are rather out of city center.

speaking to a thai friend last night about this, she has been told that it'll be a Tukcom, although she would rather it be a Tesco, because it would bring more business to her massage shop,

I don't think anybody really knows, just a case of wait and see i guess.

Earning money for my next Thai flight

Fair too many shopping places here in Pattaya .. Bar complex would be good like orchard towers in singapore maybe ..

What is it about nightclubs on 3rd road not lasting more than a few years?

Remember the club called 999 (not far from Xcite) that burned down and is now a massage center for Chinese & Korean tourist?

Or the open bar between the Castle and Pattaya Tai/South Road that's now closed.

Or the Boy karaoke bar (Pretty Boy?) that opened for a year or so and now closed.

Or the Thai country bar called Ta-wa-dang on 3rd road near Carrefour/Big C extra now closed.

And now Xcite is closed.

If I ever think of opening a bar on 3rd road someone please take a baseball bat to my head.