IGNORED

Are Okamoto or Sagimus Condoms available in Pattaya

darnsuth

I need some help to counter my growing old age in that I have 'lost that loving feeling' when having sex. The Desire is there but quite frankly as my teacher use to say ' my ambitions outweigh my abilities'. So I have been told about condoms called Okamoto and Sagimus and that Sagimus is the preferred choice.

My question is - Are they both as good as I have been told and can I get them in Pattaya.

any advice/help would be appreciated

The .003s are for sale in 7-11s now but I've had one break on me. And the .002s are just plain bad, I've had 3 break on me this trip, threw the rest out.

Tried the Sagami 0,02 Large , but way too small! :rolleyes:

Impossible to put on, because they doesn't stretch at all, and feels like wearing a plastic bag!

Bought mine in Singapore though, only saw the medium ones in some Pharmacies in Pattaya.

The Okamoto is even smaller, I think they are only made to fit the 4" inch,4 minute, 4000 baht-men!:D

So unless you have a 4 inch dick, forget about them!:D

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey!