IGNORED

Hotel recommendation

Chachi420

Hi there,

Have read through this forum, but there seems to be very little info regarding accom in Jomtien.

I'm looking for a g/f hotel (not guesthouse) fairly close to the beach. Budget 1000-2000bt.

Most importantly it must be close to baht bus routes, as will be doing most of my mongering in Patts.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

There are plenty of good deals around Jomtien. If your budget is 1,000B, maybe try the Jomtien Boathouse?

Hi there,

Have read through this forum, but there seems to be very little info regarding accom in Jomtien.

I'm looking for a g/f hotel (not guesthouse) fairly close to the beach. Budget 1000-2000bt.

Most importantly it must be close to baht bus routes, as will be doing most of my mongering in Patts.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

You could try Mermaid Beach Resort Soi 7, nice swimming pool, G/F 1-2 minutes walk to the beach, near the new bar complex on 2nd Rd, obviously next Soi 6 MPs & Soi Whitehouse many bars.

• 1 month later...

Could anyone recomend a hotel or decent guesthouse in Jomtien, walking distance to the soi 5, Soi 6 and soi whitehouse area?

My condo is booked on a long term letting, normally when this happens I stay at the Nirvana Couture but is seems to be booked out for the dates I need.

I don't need a swimming pool or a sea view but I do need wifi working in the room, must be guest friendly, have aircon and a hot water shower and be OK with a late arrival time to check in on the first night.

A room safe and a modern flatsceen TV would be desarable.

Looking to spend about 700 baht a night, 1000 max.

Many thanks

Edited by jaylovely1980

Could anyone recomend a hotel or decent guesthouse in Jomtien, walking distance to the soi 5, soi 6 and soi whitehouse area?

My condo is booked on a long term letting, normally when this happens I stay at the Nirvana Couture but is seems to be booked out for the dates I need.

I don't need a swimming pool or a sea view but I do need wifi working in the room, must be guest friendly, have aircon and a hot water shower and be OK with a late arrival time to check in on the first night.

A room safe and a modern flatsceen TV would be desarable.

Looking to spend about 700 baht a night, 1000 max.

Many thanks

There are many guesthouses on Soi 4 and 5. The Windmill, Siam Cats, Moonshine Place, Steffans. I think any of them would do and if you don't like, you can always find another in the area. Good hunting!

• 8 months later...

Hi folks.

Looking for hotel or guest house in Jomtien ?

Wifi

swimming pool

loom safe

balcony

bout 1000THB per night ohhhh n GF?

ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE ?

Get up ya dirtbird, get up...

Hi there,

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Try tonnum resort on soi 9. Great place