IGNORED

STD/STI clinics in Pattaya

Upharsin1

Can anyone recommend a STI/STD clinic in central Pattaya (preferably near to Walking Street area or second road) which will give you a proper checkup similar in style to that you can get in your home country.

I'm talking swabs and urine testing, etc.

I've been getting pain when passing urine and took 1 gram of Zithromax (Azithromycin) that I had bought from Boots chemist/pharmacy in Pattaya (the Boots chemist version) but it failed to cure the symptoms.

I took another gram a couple of days later but again no effect.

I know that taking Azithromycin is good for curing STDs/STI's including Chlamidya and Gonorrhoea but it looks like I have some other STI or some sort of non-specific urethritis (NSU).

I am wary about taking more self medication but does anyone know any other product that I could try or a good clinic.

The discomfiture is not exactly getting me in the mood now that I am in Pattaya and I don't want to pass on anything through oral sex to a working girl (noble of me I know!)

Welcome any quick replies.

Why not go to one of the hospitals in Pattaya if it is not treatable with antibiotics and you want a more qualified opinion then from some random clinic?

• 1 month later...

What did you have man? Hope you are ok again!

Going to LOS in two days and was wondering if anyone could recommend some good STD-drugs I can take before going back to Dk and my wife?

I can see the OP mentions Azithromycin - is that the best? And is it available in any pharmacy?

Sorry if I have missed an old thread on this subject - my search did not result in an exact answer.

If a girl catches you masturbating, you are a pervert. Yet if you catch a girl masturbating, you are a pervert too!!!

• 2 weeks later...

What did you have man? Hope you are ok again!

Going to LOS in two days and was wondering if anyone could recommend some good STD-drugs I can take before going back to Dk and my wife?

I can see the OP mentions Azithromycin - is that the best? And is it available in any pharmacy?

Sorry if I have missed an old thread on this subject - my search did not result in an exact answer.

you can get Erythromycin or Doxycycline from the pharmacies both are good cures for chlamydia and gono. Erythromycin is what the doctors in England usually prescribe.

• 1 month later...

Doxycycline can not cure gonnorhea anymore. I had a dose when I got back, had to wait a week before seeing the sexual health doctor but had some doxycycline at home from working in West Africa, was taking it for malaria prevention. Told the doc I took doxycycline and he told me gonnorhea is now resistant to it, but the antibiotocs he gave me did the trick.