Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

villa suggestions and possible sharing

youngcouple25

Hello Guys,

Never stayed in a thai villa before, will be celebrating new year in LOS. Any suggestions if staying in a villa is better than staying in a 3 star hotel? I will be with my SO, we both are young and want to stay close to Walking Street.

This would be our 3rd visit to LOS in 1 year so the budget is not that big, hence any other couple intrested in sharing the villa or else just suggest a cheap 1 bedroom villa with a private pool.

Thnaks

Youngcouple

Don't want to be negative but the words 'cheap', 'villa', 'pool' and 'close' to 'walking' 'street' don't go together often!

Some friends of mine are renting a 5 room villa with pool soon. It's a long trot to Walking Street and works out to roughly 1500 baht per person per night in low season. Not sure what the high season price is but over new year it wouldn't suprise me if it wasn't close to double.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Don't want to be negative but the words 'cheap', 'villa', 'pool' and 'close' to 'walking' 'street' don't go together often!

Some friends of mine are renting a 5 room villa with pool soon. It's a long trot to walking street and works out to roughly 1500 baht per person per night in low season. Not sure what the high season price is but over new year it wouldn't suprise me if it wasn't close to double.

Thanks pepe so if i understand correctly 5 rooms villa ia valiable at about 1500 baht per room and in peak season it can go upto 3000bhat. Which is okay. We may want 1 or maximum 2 rooms. This is why i posted please suggest either 1-2 room villas or if there are no single or double room villas than we are looking for possible sharing with couples who will be around there at same time.

Try the "View Talay Villa's"

they are in jomtian but it's a closed/gated community just up soi 5 (I think) that has some rentals.

don't have an addy for you but think you

can seach on google and find a rental.

it's been done before and it's a really nice place.

cheers

bert

Edited by philobert

Pattaya's dead.  You read it here1st.

Thanks pepe so if i understand correctly 5 rooms villa ia valiable at about 1500 baht per room and in peak season it can go upto 3000bhat. Which is okay. We may want 1 or maximum 2 rooms. This is why i posted please suggest either 1-2 room villas or if there are no single or double room villas than we are looking for possible sharing with couples who will be around there at same time.

I just checked. That particular villa is 2,250 baht per night per person in high season (5 persons)

I bed villas probably not so plentiful, try here http://www.thailandholidayhomes.co.uk/thailand-villas.html?start=0&page=1

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Try the "View Talay Villa's"

they are in jomtian but it's a closed/gated community just up soi 5 (I think) that has some rentals.

don't have an addy for you but think you

can seach on google and find a rental.

it's been done before and it's a really nice place.

cheers

bert

Thanks Bert very much this usggestion sounds good

I just checked. That particular villa is 2,250 baht per night per person in high season (5 persons)

I bed villas probably not so plentiful, try here http://www.thailandholidayhomes.co.uk/thailand-villas.html?start=0&page=1

Thanks PEPE while 2250 per person sounds pretty fine (though a little bit over the budget but can manage) . however i am striggling for the 5 persons requirement. we are 2 only and i cnt pay for 5 people to book this villa, is it possible i just book 2 rooms and leave the rest 3 for owners?

Thanks PEPE while 2250 per person sounds pretty fine (though a little bit over the budget but can manage) . however i am striggling for the 5 persons requirement. we are 2 only and i cnt pay for 5 people to book this villa, is it possible i just book 2 rooms and leave the rest 3 for owners?

I doubt they will let you do that. I'm quoting the per room price by simply dividing the rental cost by the number of rooms. Regardless of whether you fill them they will want the full rent.

If you check the link I posted you will see they have a 1 room villa plus a few 2 room places.

RULES

1NQq.gif

Whilst you're looking around for villas to rent, have a look through tripadvisor as well, they seem to have quite a list of available places. You're leaving your run really late to make a booking for NYE though, the best places all book out really early - I've been checking things out for next year and it's easy to which are the most popular places as they're filling up fast for 2012.

Most villas are located in Jomtien, Naklua or inland from Pattaya. I've seen a few within 2km of Walking Street, but most would be a fair way away. Lots of them seem to be supplied with a car for that reason.

Good hunting!

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

This is not cheap but it's close to Walking Street (1800m according to the owner and car is included in the price, have to pay the gas on your own though)

It's a 6 bedroom Villa, from the outside it looks more like a Palace though. Has pool, grill, sauna, jacuzzi and pretty much anything you would need to have a great stay. Me and my friends have reserved it for 16th December to the 3rd January so it's 20days. Price was quoted at aprox £5000, and thats pretty damn good considering you get a 'new' car included.

This is not cheap but it's close to Walking Street (1800m according to the owner and car is included in the price, have to pay the gas on your own though)

It's a 6 bedroom Villa, from the outside it looks more like a palace though. Has pool, grill, sauna, jacuzzi and pretty much anything you would need to have a great stay. Me and my friends have reserved it for 16th December to the 3rd January so it's 20days. Price was quoted at aprox £5000, and thats pretty damn good considering you get a 'new' car included.

Thanks all, seems its too late to start now, everything is so expensive :( Anyone offering a 1 room in a Palace like villa :)