IGNORED

non-refundable ticket ?

jim2k

Thanks to Hurricane Irene my flight was canceled out of newark, NJ to LAX. by then time i got the notice all remaining flights were full. So now i'm going to miss my flight to bangkok on thai airways. my questions will i lose my money on this ticket because it was a non-refundable premium economy. or will i get a credit but i'll have to pay a fee. i tried calling thai's office in L.A. but it was closed so i sent an email but they will not get to it till monday

thanks for any insight

Jim2k

You got a good excuse , I dont see why you wont get your money back or get the flight changed..Not to worry but keep trying to contact them.

Edited by jocky king

Doubtful - reminds me of the Ask Cloud - if they dont compensate - check your insurance

Good Luck

I can't see you having a problem as the airline cancelled the flight due to the hurricane not you.

I can't see you having a problem as the airline cancelled the flight due to the hurricane not you.

This is a very goof question, your Thai airline flight was not cancelled, it was your flight from Newark to LAX, if it was a non-refundable on a flight that was not cancelled, it was basically your responsibility to make that flight and not the responsibility of Thai airlines to see that you made it......Best of luckgetting re-booked or a refund..........Keep us posted !!!!!

Just got off the phone with thia airways. since i bought the ticket seperatly instead of a package deal. the 2 options i had was a refund -$150 or rebooking for free. since i already have my november ticket already paid for I choose the refund -$150. so not bad only lost $150. I still much rather be sitting in pattaya right now instead of at work typing this :Cry4:

Thanks

Jim2k