IGNORED

Free Bar Fine and drink

The Irish Rovers

Right guys as a way of giving back to the Pattaya community(haha) , and at the same time helping to promote our ever growing presence as the premier Darts bar in Pattaya, We are waiving the bar fine IF anyone can complete the bulls eye challenge. (bulls eye not japs eye) See a girl you want to bar fine just step up to the oche ONE dart at the Bullseye and bang hit the bull and your away with a free BF. Same for drinks after you buy 1 drink aim ONE dart straight at and hit the bull and we will give you the same drink FREE. As far as we know this is unique and the first time been tried in Thailand so come on down to The Irish Rovers on Soi LK Metro and try your arm, Who says you cant get owt for nowt

small print, Bar fine 1 attempt per player per night, Drinks Unlimited buy 1 drink get 1 throw at the bullseye

:001_Thank_You5:

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

Fun Golfing days /Bar Crawls to The Darkside and Banchang/ Hotel / Bar / Diner

Email : [email protected]

http://www.the-i-rovers.com/

Up to date happenings and Live Sports Schedule add us on Facebook

LIVE WEBCAM http://lk-metro.com

VOTED BEST LIVE SPORTS BAR IN PATTAYA

i-rovers often Copied NEVER Equalled

All room enquirys please email: [email protected] LK METRO WEBCAMS HERE www.lk-metro.com

Right guys as a way of giving back to the Pattaya community(haha) , and at the same time helping to promote our ever growing presence as the premier Darts bar in Pattaya, We are waiving the bar fine IF anyone can complete the bulls eye challenge. (bulls eye not japs eye) See a girl you want to bar fine just step up to the oche ONE dart at the Bullseye and bang hit the bull and your away with a free BF. Same for drinks after you buy 1 drink aim ONE dart straight at and hit the bull and we will give you the same drink FREE. As far as we know this is unique and the first time been tried in Thailand so come on down to The Irish Rovers on Soi LK Metro and try your arm, Who says you cant get owt for nowt

small print, Bar fine 1 attempt per player per night, Drinks Unlimited buy 1 drink get 1 throw at the bullseye

Just hope Gary Anderson or Mervyn King never enter your bar...lol

hmmmmmmmm........ (((hit the bull and we will give you the same drink FREE)))

please explain!!!! :Oops1: :Oops1: :Number1a: :Number1a: :Number1a::GiveBeer1::Bravo1::D :D

That's a really great idea as well.Come to Sin City at the2-11 and come to try my luck.

See you soon,Cheers mate.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Bit stingey on one dart, ave dart player couldn't hit the bull with 50 darts!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Great idea apart from one minor issue....

I couldn't hit the side of a barn with a bazooka never mind a bullseye with a dart:)

Bit stingey on one dart, ave dart player couldn't hit the bull with 50 darts!

this is only a trial as i believe we are the first bar in thailand to try this , if it proves to be to difficult we will make it 3 darts or hit the bull OR 25 ring in 1 throw, we will see how it goes next week or so ,

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

All room enquirys please email: [email protected] LK METRO WEBCAMS HERE www.lk-metro.com

When I come to your bar, you will go bankrupt /joke

If you're that good at darts, I think your dick will be in a sling before he goes bankrupt :-)

"I'm on the side that's always lost

against the side of heaven.

I'm on the side of snake eyes tossed

against the side of seven."

Hmmm sounds like a plan, have to purchase or find a dart board to practice now as quite a few nice girls in the Rovers apart from the hustler with the glasses who whipped my ass on connect four and ended up with 3 lady drinks, I hate her!!!! 5555

Nice idea

A few quotes from the mighty Sid Waddell to go with the darts theme

“Bristow reasons . . . Bristow quickens ... Aaah, Bristow.”

“Jockey Wilson . . . What an athlete.”

“That was like throwing three pickled onions into a thimble!”

“He's about as predictable as a Wasp on speed”

“Look at the man go, its like trying to stop a waterbuffalo with a pea-shooter”

“The atmosphere is so tense, if Elvis walked in with a portion of chips, you could hear the vinegar sizzle on them”

“Big Cliff Lazarenko's idea of exercise is sitting in a room with the windows open taking the lid off something cool and fizzy.”

“It's like trying to pin down a kangaroo on a trampoline”

“Well as giraffes say, you don't get no leaves unless you stick your neck out”

“His eyes are bulging like the belly of a hungry ch.affinch”

“That's the greatest comeback since Lazarus.”

“It's the nearest thing to public execution this side of Saudi Arabia.”

“His physiognomy is that of a weeping Madonna.”

“He's as cool as a prized marrow!”

“Under that heart of stone beat muscles of pure flint.”

“He looks about as happy as a penguin in a microwave.”

“The pendulum swinging back and forth like a metronome”

“His face is sagging with tension.”

“The fans now, with their eyes pierced on the dart board.”

“He's been burning the midnight oil at both ends.”

“That's like giving Dracula the keys to the blood bank”

“As they say at the DHSS, we're getting the full benefit here.”

“He is as slick as minestrone soup”

“There hasn't been this much excitement since the Romans fed the Christians to the Lions.”

“The players are under so much duress, it's like duressic park out there!”

“This lad has more checkouts than Tescos.”

“John Lowe is striding out like Alexander the Great conquering the Persians”

“When I see Steve Davis I see two letters... C S... Cue Sorceror”

“By the time of the final on Sunday he should be fit to burst!”

“There's only one word for that - magic darts!”

“Keith Deller's not just an underdog, he's an underpuppy!”

“I don't know what he's had for breakfast but Taylor knocked the Snap, Crackle and Pop outta Bristow”

“Even Hypotenuse would have trouble working out these angles”

“Steve Beaton - The adonis of darts, what poise, what elegance - a true roman gladiator with plenty of hair wax.”

“If you're round your auntie's tonight, tell her to stop making the cookie's and come thru to the living room and watch these two amazing athletes beat the proverbial house out of each other”

“When Alexander of Macedonia was 33, he cried salt tears because there were no more worlds to conquer..... Bristow's only 27.”

“Eat your heart out Harold Pinter, we've got drama with a capital D in Essex.”

“If we'd had Phil Taylor at Hastings against the Normans, they'd have gone home.”

“He's playing out of his pie crust.”

“They won't just have to play outta their skin to beat Phil Taylor. They'll have to play outta their essence!”

“Darts players are probably a lot fitter than most footballers in overall body strength.”

“There's no one quicker than these two tungsten tossers... ”

“Look at him as he takes his stance, like he has been sculptured, whereas Bobby George is like the Hunchback of Notre Dame.”

“He's playing like Robin Hood in the Nottingham super league”

“Phil Taylor's got the consistency of a planet ... and he's in a darts orbit!”

“The atmosphere is a cross between the Munich Beer Festival and the Coliseum when the Christians were on the menu.”

“Jockey Wilson, he comes from the valleys and he's chuffing like a choo-choo train!”

“He's like D'Artagnan at the scissor factory.”

“Steve Beaton, he's not Adonis, he's THE donis”

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

of course anyone could join our darts team who play every tues and thurs for some needed practice :001_Thank_You5:

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

Fuck I am crap at Darts now if it was hit the dam board I may be in with a shout.

No matter not ever been in your venue but it sounds an ok place so going to nip in and try my luck in 5 wks time if it still running.

Just a thought for another Game .... Full Depth Penetration of a BG with One Push no warm up time or Lube allowed Hmmm how many would achieve that ? 5555