Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Fast Track discount

SlowlyMan

If anyone wants to use the BKK fast track service, I received this email today. Still pricey, but I believe this is B500 off normals rates.

Dear Value Customers,

Greetings from Fasttrack Thailand!

image007.png

Edited by CheapCharlie

1200 baht huh.. I have always found the process relatively quick anyway, and I think Bangkok airport is the WORST of the major airports in terms of hanging around before your flight

So I'll take the 1200 and give myself an extra Soi 6 ST before heading to the airport.

But for anyone needing some help to get through check-in and Immigration, and want to spend the money, then may as well