IGNORED

Hotel or apartment for one month rental this christmas

Sledneck

Will stay in Pattaya about one month this Christmas. Would preferably stay at hotel or apartment, or guesthouse with a good standard, offering monthly rate.

-Central (in "walking distance" to nightlife or close to bathbus route)

-In room safe (or reception, but preferably in the room)

-internet access (very important - if not 3g/mobile broadband is a good alternative?)

-Good bed

-Refrigerator

-generally good standard and not too much outside noise

May preferably also have:

-pool (preferably with a rooftop bar)

-balcony

-kitchen facilities

-LCD or Plasma TV (not very important...)

Could I get something good for 20 - 30 000 Baht / month? If I can book with cancellation options and without prepayment, it is an advantage.

It must be between north and south pattaya road, preferably no further east than 3rd road. Preferably within the Central Pattaya Road (klang) -

soi buakao - South Pattaya Road). Is open for other suggestions, but would prefer that I don't need to use motorbike taxi every day ....

Edited by Sledneck

Noticed that you prefer not to use the motor bike every day, then Any hotel in Walking St will suit you perfectly or even in LK Metro guesthouse or hotel would be your second options... If i were you, i would prefer to book for three night only and decide later than regret later....

Noticed that you prefer not to use the motor bike every day, then Any hotel in Walking St will suit you perfectly or even in LK metro guesthouse or hotel would be your second options... If i were you, i would prefer to book for three night only and decide later than regret later....

I don't want to stay in Walking Street area, i prefer central pattaya as mentioned above. Or close to the bathbus.

I will book everything in advance, i don't want to spend my time in pattaya looking for hotel.

I will book everything in advance, i don't want to spend my time in pattaya looking for hotel.

Then try Billabong. Monthly rates, not bad location.

• 5 weeks later...

Will stay in Pattaya about one month this Christmas. Would preferably stay at hotel or apartment, or guesthouse with a good standard, offering monthly rate.

-Central (in "walking distance" to nightlife or close to bathbus route)

-In room safe (or reception, but preferably in the room)

-internet access (very important - if not 3g/mobile broadband is a good alternative?)

-Good bed

-Refrigerator

-pool (preferably with a rooftop bar)

-balcony

-kitchen facilities

-LCD or Plasma TV (not very important...)

Could I get something good for 20 - 30 000 Baht / month? If I can book with cancellation options and without prepayment, it is an advantage.

It must be between north and south pattaya road, preferably no further east than 3rd road. Preferably within the Central Pattaya Road (klang) -

soi buakao - South Pattaya Road). Is open for other suggestions, but would prefer that I don't need to use motorbike taxi every day ....

Super Guesthouse can meet the following :-

- Located at Soi Buakhao - within walking distance to nightlight and the bahtbus is just outside the guesthouse - take you to South Pattaya Road near Walking Street or to 2nd road (Big C).

-In room safe (inside room)

-internet access (free wifi)

-Good bed

-Refrigerator

plus water heater & DVD player

-pool (preferably with a rooftop bar) - (SORRY ! We don't have it)

-balcony (Yes we have it)

-kitchen facilities (Yes. But downstair)

-LCD or Plasma TV (not very important...) (SORRY ! We only have SAMSUNG 29 inch TV.

But the room's decoration is very special and nice. Please visit www.pattayasuper.com - see hotel and Accommodation and then see the photo of Room 5.

The monthly rental is 18,000 Baht. I need to have a deposit of 3,000 Baht which is refundable if the cancellation is 2 weeks before the check-in date.

Hope you like it.

Super Guesthouse can meet the following :-

- Located at Soi Buakhao - within walking distance to nightlight and the bahtbus is just outside the guesthouse - take you to South Pattaya Road near walking street or to 2nd road (Big C).

-In room safe (inside room)

-internet access (free wifi)

-Good bed

-Refrigerator

plus water heater & DVD player

-pool (preferably with a rooftop bar) - (SORRY ! We don't have it)

-balcony (Yes we have it)

-kitchen facilities (Yes. But downstair)

-LCD or Plasma TV (not very important...) (SORRY ! We only have SAMSUNG 29 inch TV.

But the room's decoration is very special and nice. Please visit www.pattayasuper.com - see Hotel and Accommodation and then see the photo of Room 5.

The monthly rental is 18,000 Baht. I need to have a deposit of 3,000 Baht which is refundable if the cancellation is 2 weeks before the check-in date.

Hope you like it.

Can you place this on a map?

Is this the only picture from this room?

room%205%20%28new%29%20%28small%29.jpg?height=237&width=314

Edited by Sledneck

Dancewatchers has a lot of great reviews from myself & others.

A good choice if they still have condos available.

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

Can you place this on a map?

Is this the only picture from this room?

room%205%20%28new%29%20%28small%29.jpg?height=237&width=314

I try to find it from Google map. But I can't find it.

You can see the map for that area.

http://maps.google.co.th/maps?hl=en&sugexp=pfwc&cp=16&gs_id=b&xhr=t&q=super+guesthouse+pattaya&qscrl=1&nord=1&rlz=1T4SKPT_enTH399TH404&gs_upl=&biw=1280&bih=542&ion=1&wrapid=tljp1316935134343014&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=4NV-Tr-rB8zirAfH1bz9Dw&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=3&sqi=2&ved=0CCgQ_AUoAg

Soi Buakhao is Soi 22 Pattaya Tai or Soi 13 Pattaya Klang. Super Guesthouse is near Soi 22 Pattaya Tai. If you enter from Soi 22 Pattaya Tai (i.e. opposite to Duk.Com (computer centre), you will soon see the Soi Buakhao Big Market on the right. After you pass the Market, you will see Super Guesthouse on the right hand side (about 100 metres from the Market).

That Room is being occupied by a long term resident who will stay until Mid-November. It's therefore inconvenient to take more photos from that room. However, I can find another 2 photos from that Room and I attach them below

tommy bathroom.jpg

tommy rm ceiling 2.jpg

Pleaes let me know if you want to book it.

Thanks, but think I prefer to stay further north in "central pattaya".

But I'll keep this offer in mind.