Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Looking for Apartment 5,000-10000 baht a month

darkstar

Hi , I am looking for an apartment that is decent and clean ,must have AIR CON,INTERNET ACCESS,TV,KING SIZE BED,FRIDGE,DECENT TOILET AND HOT SHOWER also needs to be handy to centre of Pattaya or baht buses near by,something new would be nice and in a quiet area NO TRAFFIC NOISE.Around 5,000 to 10,000 baht per month excluding electric and water is my budget.I intend to stay 3 months minimum.

Regards

What's your dates ??

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

HI

Only room I have available in your range for those dates is 5A, it does have all your requirements + DVD player.

Cheers Dave

HI

Only room I have available in your range for those dates is 5A, it does have all your requirements + DVD player.

Cheers Dave

Would you mind saying how much is electric per month if u ran air con ~12h or more a day ?

Seems to average out at between 500/1000 per month, the meter is right outside each room so can be watched by the guest.

Seems to average out at between 500/1000 per month, the meter is right outside each room so can be watched by the guest.

Where are the buildings located? cant find easly the map!

thanks

Man is the only animal that can establish a friendly relationship with his victims