IGNORED

Billabong Vs The Irish Rovers ?

Rohit

Hi Friends,

For my trip in november I want to choose between the Billabong and the Irish Rovers .Both in Soi LK Metro. Can some of you who might have stayed at both the places can suggest me ?

I have only stayed at Billabong but can highly recommend it.

It a great location and a great place to sit and drink.

Irish Rovers gets good reviews also of course and they do organise the Crawls from there.

I don't think you could go wrong with either one of them if you are looking for good budget accommodation.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I stayed at the Irish Rovers last March, and have rebooked to stay again in October.

It is a great place to stay and Simon and his staff will look after you. No complaints at all.

I haven't stayed at Billabong, but by all accounts it is as good as the Irish Rovers.

Cheers

Tony

Irish Rovers for me too. Looking forward to stay there again.

Billabong or the Rovers, you won't go wrong, both places are excellent.

Hey Tony, I will buy you a beer or two or three.

Free today - Pay tomorrow

I have stayed in the Billabong 3 times and had a great time each visit. Greg and Kung are great hosts and the girls are fun without being pushy. Have not stayed in the rover but had a few drinks in there,seems like a nice place. Don't think you will go wrong staying in either.

Be Well Dave

[URL=[url="http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html%5D"]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html][/url][img]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/babydollsaddict.gif[/img][/URL]  

Hey Tony, I will buy you a beer or two or three.

Look forward to that mate. I'm sure I can reciprocate.

Cheers

Tony

stayed in both, and u cant go wrong with any of them

just be sure that at Rovers u book an big room, since some of the small ones are really small.

Rover is bit more quiet at nite, and Billabong has better Internet (but not sure if thats the same for all Rooms)

As you grow older, you'll find the only things you regret are the things you didn't do.

- Zachary Scott -

The killkenny has better and cheaper rooms than the irish rovers and good internet. The Billabong has really good internet i have not stayed there. The only difference is Kilkenny closes at 2am no problem for me. The rooms are really big and clean.

Irish Rovers for me.

24 hour bar downstairs, rooms are okay, great staff. Simon and Josh do a great job. Once you stay there you feel like you have joined the family. Nothing is ever a problem and I have never had any issues. Internet for me was great. They show all the sport, I forget how many TV's but if you want to watch a sport or game that's not on, just ask and it's sorted.

Tucked away in the corner, it's a bit quieter, so when you want some downtime, you can actually sleep.

Only my experience, but I have had beers in all three bars mentioned and I don't think you could wrong with the Soi LK area.

Have a good trip.

I never stayed at any guesthouse in Pattaya ( hotels only ) . Is it a good idea to stay in a room above a bar ( a restaurant , etc. ) ? Bars are open to 2 AM or longer , loud music , lots of people . Even in Pattaya we need to sleep sometimes .

Edited by petersiemek

I never stayed at any guesthouse in Pattaya ( hotels only ) . Is it a good idea to stay in a room above a bar ( a restaurant , etc. ) ? Bars are open to 2 AM or longer , loud music , lots of people . Even in Pattaya we need to sleep sometimes .

Some of the hotels i have stayed in are noisier than the guest houses. Flipper lodge and Flipper House are far noisier than the Irish Rover. And so is the grand hotel on soi 14

The quieter hotels tend to be the larger ones between soi 2 and soi 7 or the ones in Jomtiem area.

The plus points for guest houses is the tend to be close to the best night life IMHO.