IGNORED

advice needed

hugmarod

hi all, yes i know theres loads of info on here regarding visas, i have read for hours but just need clarification. What is the best visa to go for if i were to bring my TG over to stay?

tourist or other, obviously i want the visa to run for aslong as possible however i understand that shorted visas are easier to get?

I have also read that some guys are marrying their TG to help with or to go for different visas?

sorry if all this has already been covered but any help and advice greatly received.

hi all, yes i know theres loads of info on here regarding visas, i have read for hours but just need clarification. What is the best visa to go for if i were to bring my TG over to stay?

tourist or other, obviously i want the visa to run for aslong as possible however i understand that shorted visas are easier to get?

I have also read that some guys are marrying their TG to help with or to go for different visas?

sorry if all this has already been covered but any help and advice greatly received.

Seems like nobody can be bothered typing it all out for you mate. There's a lot to know about this subject. Anyway, my suggestion is go have a talk with one of the Brit guys who run the visa agencies in town. There are several and these guys are professionals and know all the ropes and can give you all the answers. I also suggest you spend the bucks and get one of these agents to get the visa for your GF. It's money well spent IMO.

Seems like nobody can be bothered typing it all out for you mate. There's a lot to know about this subject. Anyway, my suggestion is go have a talk with one of the Brit guys who run the visa agencies in town. There are several and these guys are professionals and know all the ropes and can give you all the answers. I also suggest you spend the bucks and get one of these agents to get the visa for your GF. It's money well spent IMO.

Sorry but i totally disagree with you if a brit tourist visa requirement is anything like an aussie one.

Found the brit bloke in jomtien(forget his name) to be nothing more than a scare merchant and rip off artist. wanted approx 30000 baht for a tourist visa for oz which i was able to complete myself within 1 hour.

if you have half a brain, your relationship is genuine, there is no real need for these scammers. After all they can only fill in the forms with info you yourself and your TGF provide to them.

Why pay someone 10's of thousands of baht to fill in a form?

If you have money to spare go with an agent they know all the tricks in the book. I had an agent get my wifes visa as I could not meet the criteria on a few points,I would not have known how to get round this, to him no problem, you can see the time scale for him to get her visa on forum Thai Girl Relationship Issues. Whirlwind Romance + Marriage. Good luck whichever way you choose.

Sorry but i totally disagree with you if a brit tourist visa requirement is anything like an aussie one.

Found the brit bloke in jomtien(forget his name) to be nothing more than a scare merchant and rip off artist. wanted approx 30000 baht for a tourist visa for oz which i was able to complete myself within 1 hour.

if you have half a brain, your relationship is genuine, there is no real need for these scammers. After all they can only fill in the forms with info you yourself and your TGF provide to them.

Why pay someone 10's of thousands of baht to fill in a form?

To a large extent, the policy of the British Embassy is more or less the same as that of the Australian Embassy. From my past 7 years' experience, I find that it's easier to get an Australian Tourist Visa. It's all about the standard of services. If the services are not good and visa was refused because of poor preparation works, then it's expensive even though one pays only 10,000 Baht. If the visa application is all about filling in the form, why you said in another topic in this forum that you would take this visa service if they only charge you 10,000 Baht ? BTW, I have just taken up one Australian Tourist Visa case this morning. The Australian sponsor has made some researches and came back to use my services. If every Australian and British is like you, I don't think you can see any visa consultant company in Pattaya anymore.

Just a short note about the new Australian Tourist Visa case that I have taken this morning.

For taking instructions from the TG and sending an email to the Sponsor, I spent one hour.

Then, I received 23 emails from the Sponsor attaching the emails and bank remittance records (still have some other outstanding documents). It took me 2 hours to print the documents; sort out the documents and send emails back to the Sponsor for asking some questions.

I have started to prepare a letter for the Sponsor. But, today I have spent 3 hours already.

How many emails I am going to receive ? How much time I need to spend for the preparation of the application ? How many hours I need to spend for going to Bangkok for the submission of the application and the return of Passport ?

Is it just a matter of filling in the form ?

Will it be fair to expect me to charge this client for 10,000 Baht ?