rajman

Jakarta, Indonesia -- Various places

rajman

Hi Folks,

I was there in jakarta for in total 8-9months during last 4years. I had done been part of some fun parties so will share the same in topic...I hope it will be useful.

I will start with a massage girl whom I called from a news paper. I was staying in Block M. This was my first Whore fuck.

After 30min from my call my room bell rang. I saw through magic eye but nothing was visible as girl put her finger on it...nice trick...I'm impress.

Once I open the door a decent looking girl was standing in front of me. She came in regular jeans and a top..no fancy sexy dress....may be becoz it was afternoon.

She was 19 year old with decent body...32-28-34 something like this. As all massage girl do...she gave me a nice bath...then we went to bed..She started touching me as it was my first action with an whore I got horny very soon...then she lie down on her back and I put my dick her in mouth...she was sucking me

(not so good)...after a nice suck I came on her face.

it was great suck after my breakup with my gf :-)

now the problem is these girls come for single pop and as I came from BJ she didnt want to have sex. but after some sweet talks and a promise of tip she was ready to have boom boom....she put little of baby oil on her pussy to lubricate it and then took me in...as I came just 15min back it was an long session....I fucked her in missonary, dogggy and side then I had a loud shot....it was hell horny fuck.

After fuck she went to toilet...when I went there she was cleaning her pussy...I saw some blood coming out of it...It was due to lack of lubrication and my hard pushes. Finally paid her and gave taxi amount. it was a nice fuck after a long time :-)

Next Post I will share my visits to infamous last floor bar of hotel Malewai.

luktaitony

Hi Rajman.

We're planning a two week trip to Jakarta in April. The four guys who are going are all regular visitors to Thailand but this year we thought we'd try somewhere new. None of us have been to Indonesia before so I'm hoping you can give us some info to save us making the usual schoolboy errors when we get there.

There seems to be quite a few postings suggesting where the better bars are (Block M etc) but little other info to guide the newbie.

Is the P4P scene open on the streets as it is in LOS will we have to seek it out? Can you also tell us whats an acceptable rate for ST & LT and do the hotels allow you extra guests?

Any of your experiences that show the similarities & differences to the Thai way would be a good read

Cheers mate

Ron Rat

The maribaya bar at the Melewai on the 6th floor is a ST place. Some real lookers in there. Jalan Felahatan around the corner is a small street with about 1o bars but eventually most of the girls end up at Top Gun. Expect to pay around 500k Rupiah ST and up to a million LT.

Gryck

Hi Rajman.

We're planning a two week trip to Jakarta in April. The four guys who are going are all regular visitors to Thailand but this year we thought we'd try somewhere new. None of us have been to Indonesia before so I'm hoping you can give us some info to save us making the usual schoolboy errors when we get there.

There seems to be quite a few postings suggesting where the better bars are (Block M etc) but little other info to guide the newbie.

Is the P4P scene open on the streets as it is in LOS will we have to seek it out? Can you also tell us whats an acceptable rate for ST & LT and do the hotels allow you extra guests?

Any of your experiences that show the similarities & differences to the Thai way would be a good read

Cheers mate

Hi! My opinion. Forget about Pattaya and Thailand, this is totally different. But its more interesting. Everything is behind closed doors.

And you can not walk around half naked with a beer in your hand, this is a sharia country.

North Jakarta younger and more beutiful girls, but lacks in english. You wont see many whites here, in northern J.

South, Blok M, Melaway etc if you want it easy, go for Top Gun.

I prefer the north :WinkGrin1:

G

nikcool10

thanks for the report ! jakarta seems to be interesting place .......

titop

jakarta is good.

Price should be around 400 000 for short time and 600 for long time.

All hotels are girl friendly and if you ask the right man , he will organise everything for you.

I get a choice of one out of three for 500 for three hours.

A good place to go is at terminal classic for threesome or multisome.....

williamsan

Great info.

I hope to travel to Indonesia soon I hope you guys keep the info coming.