Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Which is the best show, Alcazar or Tiffany's?

toomuch

I realise that no matter how I word this, its not going to sound good, but which is the “best” ladyboy show?

I have some friends, (yes and me) that want to go to a show, and I'm just not sure which to go to.

Thanks for any help.

Cheers,

toomuch

If you could be bothered with lots of words: my newbie trip report from November 2010

The best choice is to visit both. Alcazar has better show and performance and allows you to make photos and videos, however, IMHO, the lady boys in Tiffany are more beautiful.

Блог о путешеÑтвиÑÑ… - РаÑÑказы о моих путешеÑтвиÑÑ… по Юго-ВоÑточной Ðзии и других чаÑÑ‚ÑÑ… мира =)

I always stay in the hotel next door to the alcazer, Sabai resort, and you are not japanese or indian, see you on the coach, as i waik by.

• 2 weeks later...

ive only been to Alcazar, but it was great enough to recommend. try to get a seat in the front row, its a better experience this way.

Yes, especially when the fog machine gets turned on and comes billowing over the stage to engulf everyone in the first two rows! :D

didnt try but i highly doubt it. i think thy make enough money not to be needing another income from prostitution. but if your good looking enough maybe you can get a freebie. thos anyone else know differently?