Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Dostinex or Bromergon

666qwerty666

Hi,

do you know where can I found one of this medications in Pattaya?

I was looking in different drugstores and in pattaya hospital but I can not find.

Best Regards

Hi,

do you know where can I found one of this medications in Pattaya?

I was looking in different drugstores and in pattaya hospital but I can not find.

Best Regards

Generic is Bromocriptine which you may find

Both of those names look like a brand or trade name a drug manufacturer would use. Unless those manufacturers have a distribution network in Thailand you probably can't get under those names.

Do a search to find out the actual chemical name of the active ingredient in those drugs and then go and try again at the bigger pharmacies but this time give them the active chemical name and they may come up with a differently named drug than the two you mentioned but which is the same stuff.

You could even find that the manufacturer of dostinex for example sells it in Thailand (or Asia generally) but uses a different trade name for it in these markets. I have found myself a particular cream that is bought by medical prescription in Australia but in Thailand it is available without prescription and is the exact same product by the same manufacturer but it is sold under a different brand name - they must have a reason but who knows what it is.

• 1 month later...

In it something is. I agree with you, thanks for an explanation. As always all ingenious is simple.

• 4 months later...

Did anyone have any luck with Dostinex.. i tried 2 pharmacies that i use for the more under the counter stuff and neither of them had ever herd of it.

Did anyone have any luck with Dostinex.. i tried 2 pharmacies that i use for the more under the counter stuff and neither of them had ever herd of it.

Cabergolin not registered in Thailand hence you can't get it in Thailand even though 2 indian generics make it.