Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

pattaya - koh chang

louis0108

Hi guys,

im comming to Patts in 2 weeks and want to stay some days on koh chang as well. Anyone know how much thr transfer to kh chang is??

hope to hear from you

grtz Louis

Hi mate ,i went march from patts to koh chang for a few days and booked mini bus from hotel, it took 4 hours and then a ferry ,return cost was less than a 1000 baht,koh chang is very nice.

When I went Koh Chang I think it was 6 or 700 baht in a mini bus. 5 hours travelling, I wouldn't do it again.

Koh Samet could be a better option if you just want a couple of days away from Patts.

I did the trip last month in a hire car. Roughly a 3 and a half hour drive to the ferry terminal at Laem Ngop, 45 minutes on the boat (60 baht each way) and then a short drive to where the hotels and bars are on the west coast. It's a nice place, but we only stayed for 2 nights and the travelling is a bit much unless you're gonna stay a bit longer than that, really.