IGNORED

What u think of this? Living with 5 girls right now

Ling555

Picked up a girl from the mall. Went on a date fucked her with movie and food.

And basically she has been with me every day now. She lives in a luxory house with 4 other girls.

I stopped paying hotel and moved my stuff there.

Hasn't charged me shit and her friends are cool also. Half are club hookers by the night while the rest want to be, are pregnet or just chill.

What you guys think of this? lol

I need to move out soon cause she is crazy a bit but i am sure most of you are jealous.

I am thinking this might be some scam, will let u know

well if you stay awhile and they have stayed with each other for a while, then their periods will link up and i would not envy your position at all!!!

that's how they invented eunuchs, i think..... :LMAO1::unsure:

The house was bought by my girls ex bf who picked her up at Soi 6 and fell in love and bought her everything. lol

You will have to pay rental and another service charges your last day. Never mind. Enjoy blissful feeling :P

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

she is leaving to her city for a few days so I have to leave the house. wonder what will happen tomorroww

Seems like one of these "be flexible like the bamboo in the breeze" situations. I'd just roll along with it, sounds like fun. If it turns out being a scam you can always sneak out a window at night and do a runner.

Yeah I am just going with it but its not as fun as if i had my own hotel close to the action. Might get own place soon.

Are you fucking all 5 girls or only the girl you started seeing? Anyway, enjoy as long as you can.

w

Picked up a girl from the mall. Went on a date fucked her with movie and food.

And basically she has been with me every day now. She lives in a luxory house with 4 other girls.

I stopped paying hotel and moved my stuff there.

Hasn't charged me shit and her friends are cool also. Half are club hookers by the night while the rest want to be, are pregnet or just chill.

What you guys think of this? lol

I need to move out soon cause she is crazy a bit but i am sure most of you are jealous.

I am thinking this might be some scam, will let u know

OK you need a full set of pictures to give this post the credibility it deserves.. :Photo1:

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

Just fuckin one gir. The others are hot also but i do not want to start drama or break their friendship up if i fuck with the others.

friend of mine said thai girls lie and fuck around and steal from each other (no loyality or morals) but i dont want to risk getting kicked out with all my shit. lol. But I am getting a hotel soon anways as my girl is leaving for a week.

IN another post you said you have a 13 inch dick

added

just seen your post digsy

Edited by gitteyman

Hard to say without being in the position, I'd probably not have moved in, in the first place.

Read a few stories where things turn sour then the girl somehow thinks your in debt to her........ Similar to how western women get a pay-off after a divorce.

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

Sounds great man, but i need my alone time. Hope they give you some. That would stress me out after a while.

I think this is a dream & you will soon wake up, why boast about it, if real - enjoy it......lol

I moved out because it was boring. Plus her "boyfriend" who sends her 100K baht a month wanted to install web cams. lol

I got pics but why should I risk their privacy?

Dick comment was a reference to a funny sit com. Obviously dick size was BS.

Just wanted to update everyone. Probably wont check this thread again.

OP:

Please explain why, if you've been living free with 5 girls, you now need to sell your 750 baht Champagne gift voucher and measly mobile phone to pay the bill incurred "staying at Kilkenny for two weeks".

Thank you so much.

Edited by kansuwan