IGNORED

The Windmill Club

dh59

Today we closed at 1am as the police came to do piss testing by the time they finished it was nearly 2am so I deceided to close after they finished.Sorry to all those who had their night disrupted.

Today we closed at 1am as the police came to do piss testing by the time they finished it was nearly 2am so I deceided to close after they finished.Sorry to all those who had their night disrupted.

everything back to normal now?

How did the piss tests go?

Love the club, btw.

Thanks,yes all ok all tests were negative and the girls deceided to to do some pics for sophon cable turned out quite funny in the end as most places the girls were hiding from the video but the Windmill girls did all kinds of poses for the video which went out on Sophon Cable.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll give this club another try, as it seems like a relaxed, fun place.

But I was struggling to find anything remotely attractive there the other night!

Maybe I sat in the wrong place or arrived at the wrong time!!!!!

No matter where you go, there you are....

Yep, I was there that night. A little scary with about a dozen Thai cops taking video & photos. Papasan, who I knew from Baby Dolls, told us to check bin & go. Not a bad bar, but didn't go back after that night

babydollsaddict.gif

• 3 months later...

Bar none (no pun intended), Windmill is THE best place to be in Pattaya! I cannot think of anything that was less than 100% in my experiences there! The ladies are all fabulous (each in their own special way), the prices are favorable, Phil and the management team will treat you like family (even if your family doesn't own a club where beautiful women cater to you!).

I would not hesitate to recomend The Windmill to anyone!

I've read mixed reports about this place. I'm gonna check it out for myself though.

I MISS INCUBUS

The best place if you want interaction and not same lame lady-drinker sitting next to you stroking your leg.

• 1 month later...

I went there for the first time in February, and liked the place. Perhaps not the hottest dancers in town, but the service level is certainly up to the standards described in this thread and elsewhere.

• 3 months later...

saw it on my last trip but didn't get the chance to go in will not make the same mistake next year i'll be going next april is it cheap? i know some places on Walking Street can be a bit expensive.

Even though I never had any L/T or S/T in Windmill, It is one of my favourite Agogo, A good place to have a laugh with mates..

• 1 month later...

Windmill will be in my list when I drop in to Patts this Friday

beer.cheers.JPG

• 5 weeks later...

I've read mixed reports about this place. I'm gonna check it out for myself though.

Whatever anyone says about a place it is always best to check it out for yourself. In Windmills case, I bet anything that you enjoy yourself as it is a friendly and relaxed sort of place. My first night in Pattaya is usually spent there and several others as well.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

HI ALL WE'RE HAVING A BIRTHDAY PARTY ON THE 18TH SEPTEMBER FOR OUR MAMASAG YING COME ALONG FOR SOME FREE FOOD AS WELL AS FREE SHOTS OF TEQUILA,SAMBUCA OR whisky - DAVID - MANAGER

HI ALL WE'RE HAVING A BIRTHDAY PARTY ON THE 18TH SEPTEMBER FOR OUR MAMASAG YING COME ALONG FOR SOME FREE FOOD AS WELL AS FREE SHOTS OF TEQUILA,SAMBUCA OR WHISKY - DAVID - MANAGER

Shit I'm missing that one for 10 days :( But I will pop in on my first night to say hello David ! (and probably every other nights :D )

• 3 weeks later...

I can't stay away from this place. Every time I hit Walking Street I feel the urge to check out what's going on at Windmill.

Never had a bad experience here. Management are great, girls are great, mamasans were cool. Shows were tops.