IGNORED

Lam Morrison's Birthday Bash!

davethailand

This coming Saturday (20th) Lam is celebrating his birthday and we'll be holding a bit of a party for him in the Blues Factory.

There will be music from 9.00pm by The Blues Machine with Snowman followed by Lam Morrison and his rock n roll band at 12.00am, Lam has also said that he'll come in earlier to greet people that visit him.

There will also hopefully there will also be a few guest acts popping in and even maybe a few famous faces from the Thai music scene.

Hope to see you there.

:)

This coming Saturday (20th) Lam is celebrating his birthday and we'll be holding a bit of a party for him in the Blues Factory.

There will be music from 9.00pm by The Blues Machine with Snowman followed by Lam Morrison and his rock n roll band at 12.00am, Lam has also said that he'll come in earlier to greet people that visit him.

There will also hopefully there will also be a few guest acts popping in and even maybe a few famous faces from the Thai music scene.

Hope to see you there.

So how old is young Lam tomorrow?

About the same age as the Rolling Stones I think, and still rockin.

Retired

I would love to hear Lam but can never be arsed to stay up till the middle of the night waiting for him to come on. Why can't he start at a reasonable time like 9 or 10?

I would love to hear Lam but can never be arsed to stay up till the middle of the night waiting for him to come on. Why can't he start at a reasonable time like 9 or 10?

I been saying the same thing for years mate. I'm usually fast asleep well before Lam even tunes up.

Lam is on between 1130pm and midnight 5 nights a week, he can't play any earlier normally as its the Rock band that he plays with and not the blues band. I am trying to get him on before 1030 though on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

He was 68 BTW.

Thanks.

68 and rockin' his ass off, God bless him, I hope he does start playing earlier. I've been a big fan of Lam ever since I first saw him playing in a bar in Patong in the mid-80s.