IGNORED

Best phone network to use

TheFoxhat

Just wanted to know which is the best phone network to use for pre paid phones :001_Thank_You5:

Mud , Blood or Flood, We fuck tonight.

Hi

I’m in Australia and I use Optus pre paid. Which I use to call Thailand, I get what they call a $10 top up and after entering the voucher code in to recharge, I choose option 6 which is for international calls to Thailand with no connection fee they charge 5 cents per minute which equals 200mins of chat time.

You can create an account on their web site to view or print the numbers you have called or you can call them up and for around $5 the will send you out 3 months worth of your phone records if you require them for visa purposes etc.

The connection quality is generally fairly good

Hope this helps

Edited by size13shoes

in thailand i use DTAC or happy as its sometimes called...always have a signal, never let me down

some people say "12 call" AIS is cheaper...not sure :Hate_Computer:

Edited by fostraswift

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

D tac or 12call,pretty much th same from my experience.They do have offers on some times so calls can be cheaper on one or the other but you are talking pennies really.

• 2 weeks later...

DTAC best customer service. Now with 3G in Bangkok.

12Call best coverage. Now with 3G in Bangkok and Pattaya.

TrueMove best data plans.

Would I be able to use iPhone with a DTAC 3G sim for internet etc

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

i was thinking that too, would like to get 3G on my DTAC sim also :Chained_Desk:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...