IGNORED

CHECK THIS VIDEO OUT!!!

ryan84cfc

i love watching this! cuz i always smile when the plane starts to land at los!! im sure you'll all like it

Edited by Bryan

Such a lovely sight made the hairs stand up on my fur

du du du short time ...tammai teug tum kub chan dai

Foxy007

I had the worst urge to smoke a cigarette while watching this video.LOL

After the 17hr flight from JFK I get a little crazy right about the last hour.

No video there??

It will be youtube video Macam, there's no consideration for us poor souls stuck out here who are banned from youtube :Party1: please leave the link so we can convert :Party1::unsure:

i love watching this! cuz i always smile when the plane starts to land at los!! im sure you'll all like it

The vid's not working man, do you have another link?

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly!

Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably.. And never regret anything that made you smile.

• 2 weeks later...

It worked fine for me and made me so envious of you guys heading out there shortly. I'm probably grounded for the next year or so.

Sendens a shiver down my spine when I think that I will be there on Oct 8 th and get asimilar view

Yeah, it will be special for me, it will be 40 years since I last went to BKK via military jet on a 707 (MAC) from DaNang, then arriving at Don Muang.

Edited by longagoandfaraway

Aka Laafa

The present is all you own. The past a golden link. Go cruising now my brother, it's later than you think

Ahhh, such a wonderful feeling! Especially when you slept 80% of the trip and its 9am and you are ready to rock!!! Great vid! Thanks for sharing!

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there a video of landing at Don Muong? I always liked the traffic light and the golf course in the middle.

fantastic moment!

I love these moments just before the start of everything, especially the last 30 min of the flight when you are so bored about the 12 hours spent on board but finally you can see clearly the Los, the roofs of the temples, the villages and ricefields, and at this time you know for sure that is only a question of little time more and you'll be soon in Soi 6, happily spending what you've earned in months of hard work back in our european necropolis!

• 9 months later...

I'm asking the moderators of this forum to banned guys who are sending this kind of videos, they have to learn not to play with the health of others. I just want to throw myself from a window now :GoldenSmile1::P Oh Bangkok airport....

Number6-01.jpg

The prisoner: “I’m not a number, I’m a free manâ€

A gogo girl: "i'm not a number, i'm a free woman"