Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

flipper house ;difference between rooms

R79

hello,

This year i would like to stay at flipper house hotel. They got many plusses for me, despite they not have a inroom safe.

Could someone say what is the difference between the normal room and the superior room?

Is het worth the 200 baht more for the superior room?

I am also interested in pictures of the room. If someone can share, that would be superb.

I am also open for other hotel suggestions.

Thanks a lott,

r79

You can see here: www.flippergroup.com. My experience is that Superior is larger. Superior have some 2 chair and table for another guest and artificial flowers.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

theres pictures of the new rooms in this forum if you search and wade through the posts .. they look very nice .. much nicer than the old rooms, but old rooms are fine. swimming pool with swim up bar is great. reception safe better than room safe.

personally i prefer eastiny 7 on the same road, better value with pool and balcony. ive got better than internet deals there by walking into reception and booking for 1 week. you could stay at flipper a couple of days and stroll down to eastiny and check it out/ask about rates.

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

ive stayed in both rooms,but only in the old part of the hotel,

not the new wing,the only difference is the room is alittle bigger,

everything else is the same,not worth the extra baht....just my opinion

Have the flipper hotels safes in their rooms ?

Is the Eastiny GF ?

Standard rooms in Flipper Lodge do not have safes in your room but in reception.

Thank you guys for the information.

ive got better than internet deals there by walking into reception and booking for 1 week.

Is this common? I mean is this also for the flipper house, if you go directly to the reception you got better rates than you book from internet?

What is the price then?

gr r79

yes it is common, walk up to reception and ask, less likely for daily rates but definately for 1 week and above. i got a superior at eastiny 7 for 950/night for a week when internet rate was 1100. doesnt work walking in with luggage for same day checkin though, then you more likely to pay more than internet rate!

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

theres pictures of the new rooms in this forum if you search and wade through the posts .. they look very nice .. much nicer than the old rooms, but old rooms are fine. swimming pool with swim up bar is great. reception safe better than room safe.

personally i prefer eastiny 7 on the same road, better value with pool and balcony. ive got better than internet deals there by walking into reception and booking for 1 week. you could stay at flipper a couple of days and stroll down to eastiny and check it out/ask about rates.

I agree Eastiny is a better hotel. i have stayed at flipper house and flipper lodge in the past (2 years ago now)

The flipper group are overpriced in my opinion

Eastiny looks a dump to me...flipper house has a new wing with suites at 2500 surely this is a much better hotel than eastiny ???

I am considering staying soi7/8 area instead of lk metropole hotel/areca evergreen soi diana area...if the eastiny is a better hotel than the flipper i wont bother, have you seen the new website i am sure you guys are wrong

Thanks for the info so far.

In my opinion, i like flipper over eastiny. I don't stayed in both hotels, so i really can't say. But what i see on the websites there a more pro's for me for the flipper: roomrate, breakfast till 13.00.

Butt what praf974 said, if the raid 950 baht per night for superior room i might be wrong. I am still in doubt.

Thanks Miele for the website:http://www.pattayaone.com/flipperh.html , this one i did not see before.

Does anybody know; is there any cost of more then one joiner?

Thanks for the info so far.

In my opinion, i like flipper over eastiny. I don't stayed in both hotels, so i really can't say. But what i see on the websites there a more pro's for me for the flipper: roomrate, breakfast till 13.00.

Butt what praf974 said, if the raid 950 baht per night for superior room i might be wrong. I am still in doubt.

Thanks Miele for the website:http://www.pattayaone.com/flipperh.html , this one i did not see before.

Does anybody know; is there any cost of more then one joiner?

Flipper no have more costs when you have more than one TG. Flipper no have joiner fee.

• 1 month later...

Tried online booking for Flipper Lodge for next year April (Songkran), it seems that it's all fully booked. However there are available rooms at Flipper House instead, have to book fast before it's all booked.

o.k. we stayed here twice (2 x 7 days) this holiday and we loved it. Specially for the discount rates. Here are some pictures. More are coming. These pictures are the outside view from rooftop and room.

post-34794-0-66937200-1318201694.jpgpoolbar

post-34794-0-76965100-1318201698.jpglittle sea view

post-34794-0-99505100-1318201702.jpglittle second road view

post-34794-0-97083100-1318201706.jpgpool 1

post-34794-0-09035700-1318201710.jpgpool 2

• 3 weeks later...

I prefer Flipper over Eastiny. My room at the Eastiny was nice, but the shower head was only 4 feet high. When I showered I had to be on my knees. Hated it and move to flipper in wing c. Loved it there. Going back in December.

• 6 months later...

You can see here: www.flippergroup.com. My experience is that Superior is larger. Superior have some 2 chair and table for another guest and artificial flowers.

Yes, superior is larger - they have more seating possibilites and more space including bouquets delivered by serenata flowers for all their guest which are actually tremendously beautiful.