IGNORED

Wotif Secret Deals

Aussie Wolf

Anyone else use wotifs secret deals to book in Pattaya?

Last time i used it i snagged amari orchid at around 2200baht/night.IMO a bargain for this high standard hotel.

Just noticed on the current secret deal the rate is a low 1699baht which i presume would be the amari orchid and unbeatable value IMO.Please note these are rates for the garden wing not the tower wing. Tower wing is usually double.

I usually book either 1 or 2 nights on the secret deal and if it's what i want/like i then book the rest of my nights.

Anyone else use wotifs secret deals to book in Pattaya?

Last time i used it i snagged amari orchid at around 2200baht/night.IMO a bargain for this high standard hotel.

Just noticed on the current secret deal the rate is a low 1699baht which i presume would be the amari orchid and unbeatable value IMO.Please note these are rates for the garden wing not the tower wing. Tower wing is usually double.

I usually book either 1 or 2 nights on the secret deal and if it's what i want/like i then book the rest of my nights.

I have used Wotif a few times but I think the secret deals are too big a risk. I'm sure the rate is good but location is more important than anything else in Pattaya. If you get stuck in a bad place it effects everything you do. The Amari is nice though.

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

Agree, location is important so only if you can guess the hotel and it suits where you want to be.