IGNORED

what is your camera

mmm606

i have a canon 50 d , 18-200mm lens , I dont carry it with me at night when i go out to the bars . But one night on my holiday i will go out for a few hours and practice some night shots . Late afternoon i like to head down to beach road and take a few long range full body shots of girls walking towards me or from the backside angle, i like to call it asswatch.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently bought a Canon EOS 550D, my first one of this sort. My last camera is an old Ixus whatever, 7.1 mpx... I was getting the Powershot S95 after seeing Alleycats photos with it, but they were sold out and waiting the S100 in... Didn't want to wait so put in a bit extra and got the EOS. Happy so far, even though I just use it mostly as a point and click, the quality of the photos are immense for a person like me though... Still going to bring that old Ixus too, for the drunken nights...

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a Nikon fan. Use a high end DSLR and carry a bag full of good glass.

I'm really only posting to let everyone know that I good place to purchase gear is: http://www.dwidigitalcameras.com.au/store/index.asp

They have been a very reliable supplier for me, with purchases arriving to my door (in Aus) within 3 or 4 days. I have ordered gear in Australia (Sydney) that have taken 1 to 2 weeks to arrive. Not to mention a 30 to 40% saving on the gear I use. They also have mobiles now.

I use a Canon 5d primarily with an 85mm f/1.2,you can not beat a fast prime lens

5d.jpg

and I have a Canon sd1400is as my point and shoot.

sd1400.jpg

• 2 months later...

Well I take the Nikon D3 with a 35mm F1.8, 50mm F 1.4, 70 - 200mm F2.8 , 85MM 2.8, 2 - SB-900, and my D-700 body as well as the Nikon P-7000 and I just picked up the Fujifilm X-10 as well looking to give that a try as a walk around

After a lot of research I settled on the Sony HX9v only to find that they bloody stopped making it!

Then I settled on the Olympus Sz 30mr with an awesome 26x zoom. Great range for a point and shoot.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some nice cameras here lads.

Mine's the Canon 60D with the 18-55 kit, got it about a year ago in order to keep up with my 5 year old who is just too fast for the point and shoot/camera phone.. Since then I've added a few gadgets to the thing - Meike grip, YN 565 flash, Carry Speed strap, 18-135, nifty 50, Tammy 17-50 (non VC) and the daddy canon 70-200 L 2.8 IS Mk II - that last one rocks...

Great hobby, great memories... lots of overtime to cover the costs.

Red

"Just trying to have a little bit of fun folks, that's all." - Dean Martin

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I'm somewhat of a black sheep, not buying either a Nikon or Canon DSLR. I have a Sony SLT A55 and love it. I'm pretty much a newb with DSLR and photoshop thing, but love it so far! In BKK I took some nice photos, but am wanting to take more "in your face" street shots as I think those are by far the most interesting. Photos of the temples and the leaning Buddha are nice but boring and cliche IMO,..

• 4 weeks later...

Nikon N70 w/ 28-200 zoom and 100-400 zoom Nikon SB50DX flash,

a dozen filters for B&W or color film

Fuji DL-400 Tele QD film

Canon S1 IS digital

Canon Inxis 600 digital

Sony PD-150 DVCAM that also takes stills.

Edited by Nuruzotic

Rockin at this moment a Sony Nex-C3 wanted to try something in this hybrid area of camara's so fearsome good picture quality

post-22007-0-43851400-1348179382.png

Check it before you Wreck it !!!!

Gamora: Quill, your ship is dirty.

Peter Quill: She has no idea. If she had a black light, this ship would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

I have the old Canon PowerShot Pro Series S5 IS 8.0MP Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom,had this since 2007 when it first came out this is what I would be carrying around pattaya during the day,then might take some shots with my ipod/iphone during the night,not sure when I would decide to upgrade....but when I do,it would surely be another canon..

Product Features

• 8.0-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality 16 x 22-inch prints
  • Ultra-powerful 12x optical zoom; up to ISO 1600 for steady shooting in any lighting conditions
  • High-resolution 2.5-inch vari-angle LCD for easy shooting at any angle
  • DIGIC III Image Processor with improved Face Detection Technology and red-eye correction for sharper images
  • Print/Share Button for easy direct printing and downloading

thanks ..J

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

I recently upgraded to the new 5D Mark III. I also have some decent glass: 70-200 2.8 L II, 50 1.2 L, and 16-35 2.8 L. 399073_10150808915662619_557717618_11916641_95202301_n.jpg

babydollsaddict.gif

I recently upgraded to the new 5D Mark III. I also have some decent glass: 70-200 2.8 L II, 50 1.2 L, and 16-35 2.8 L. 399073_10150808915662619_557717618_11916641_95202301_n.jpg

this is serious.......J

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

this is serious.......J

It seriously broke my bank too ;-) But it's an amazing set-up. The 5d series plus 70-200 2.8 combo is a favorite of Paparazzi and sports illustrated photographers,... so it works well in Pattaya!

babydollsaddict.gif

I'm just an hobbyist with an Canon 7D, canon 17-55mm 2.8 USM/IS, Canon 350D (rebel xt i think it's called in US), Tamron 55-200mm 4.0-5.6. The 350 is small and light and great to bring along on an afternoon walk. The Tamron lens will soon be replaced with another 2.8 lens, this time i think i will take an L-lens from canon. And maybe another prime somewhere in the 35-50mm range, haven't decided yet.

Posted Image

Panasonic Lumix FS18 18mp, very fast shutter speed, great stability sensor and under £100. Compared it to loads and came out on top in most situations(only drawback is using it in low light without the flash it tends to under expose)

Nearly all the cameras i compared it to jsut seemed very slow with shutter speed and selecting automatic options wehn pointing and shooting with some taking a couple of seconds this little baby just instantly gets the pic and takes great quality pics too.

Cant fault it, i did want a s95 if im honest but for more than double(clsoe to triple some places) the price this little camera is great!

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

Canon EOS 550D with 18-55mm IS II and nifty-fifty. 500 EUR for camera and 18-55. 90 EUR for nifty-fifty. Usually for taking sightseeing photos. For other things there is iPhone (3G or 4).

It seriously broke my bank too ;-) But it's an amazing set-up. The 5d series plus 70-200 2.8 combo is a favorite of paparazzi and sports illustrated photographers,... so it works well in Pattaya!

Were you shooting the MkII previously? If so what part of the Mk III do you find superior to the MkII? The reason being I want to get one of these really bad, but the MkIII is about 50,000 baht more expensive than the MkII here in Thailand. I heard that people like the improved AF in the MkIII as well as the in camera lens correction. Ken Rockwell claims he is getting pictures of equal quality shooting a MkIII with cheap Canon lenses as he was getting on the MKII with L series glass. I really hate it when new cameras come out! Too many decisions.

I use Nikon D90 with 17+55/2.8 and 50/1.4

And also I have pocket waterproof camera Fujifilm.

I am an avid amateur photograher and can't wait to get to Pattaya, to test my skills. Lots of good subjects there !

My main Camera is a Nikon D7000 with 18-200mm, and my back-up is the excellent Fuji X-100, fits in my pant pocket, also great for candid pics.

Cheers

Paul "The Nutter"

ont06_023194.gifnikon.png