Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Do not stay

Ling555

I agree with this thread also. Unfortuantly I did not read it before I booked my room at this shitty hotel. This is a 300 baht hotel at 800 baht prices.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/69693-false/

Do not stay Travellers Rest hotel until the owner sells it later this year as I heard from his friends.

wow I just noticed this was my first post, I have been lurking for a year and read a lot of stuff and had even joined last month. lol

wow I just noticed this was my first post, I have been lurking for a year and read a lot of stuff and had even joined last month. lol

so you got what you deserved by not playing the Addict game...LOL

oh, oh, bored in jomtien.

Sounds like something to do tomorrow.

Is drunk, scamming falang still running this shit hole ???

Still stealing baht from forum members or has it slunk back to the rat hole he climbed out of ???

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

so you got what you deserved by not playing the Addict game...LOL

:Agree1::LMFAO:

Everyone has the right to my opinion

Hmmm the OP of the other thread has been on PA for "about a year" also.

Could it be the same person?

I read that thread when it first came out and I have never thought about staying there because of that.

There are also another couple of places that I would never stay in that area also due to bad reviews (from multiple people) or just from personal experience.

These forums are an awesome source of valuable time and money and bad experience savers.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

no I am not the same person as the other OP. I think the other OP is dead. He hasn't logged in since his problem with this hotel. I'm starting to think crazy old men killed him. He does seem to have some connections.

is it really for sale ?

no I am not the same person as the other OP. I think the other OP is dead. He hasn't logged in since his problem with this hotel. I'm starting to think crazy old men killed him. He does seem to have some connections.

It does seem a little strange he just stopped posting, I would check the news stories around that time for suspicious deaths but those happen all the time it would be hard to connect it.

Owner was talking about having connections and fuckin people up.

Place is falling apart. Its dangerous. Nothing works and the owner gets highly offended when you complain. I just shocked myself by plugging in my camera (did it properly) I haven't seen rats but I didn't look hard.

look what I just found. He can't seem to run a hotel. Now I find complants about he can't even run a golf course outing. He supposly advertises, confirms, reconfirms price and booking and then the day before calls and ups the price resulting in lots of cancelations or money stolen I suppose

http://pattayatoday.net/sports/sports-line/golf-from-the-travellers-rest/

I really think the owner Fergus killed the other guy who he ripped off. He said that Fergus was red and surprised when he saw the other ripped off customer walk past his hotel again....then within 3 days, he disappears and never logs in again. I am getting paranoid just posting this.

His rental clubs are shit as well.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

It a shame really that the place is getting a bad name under the current management. Our friend owns this guesthouse and now leases it out. When they opened it in either late 2004 or early 2005 it was a very nice place to stay. Quite a few friends were staying there and we would meet up for drinks there most afternoons.

Hopefully once the lease gets sold the new leasee can make a good success of the business as I believe Soi LK Metro is one of the better locations in Pattaya.

so your friend leases this place out to the crazy old man? With the same name? When does the lease expire. Tell your friend he fucked up his business

I love the street but this hotel sucks. If managment was better and everything worked with no bugs, it would be very good.

so your friend leases this place out to the crazy old man? With the same name? When does the lease expire. Tell your friend he fucked up his business

I love the street but this hotel sucks. If managment was better and everything worked with no bugs, it would be very good.

I don't know if our friend has fucked up his business. He is getting a good monthly rental from the lease and as long as this continues they are doing well. If the current leasee on sells the lease then they are still doing well as the rent will still be coming in each month.

If the business falls over then my friend would probably run the guesthouse again. They started the place as P V apartments and the place was doing well with a lot of business from people they know.

I agree with this thread also. Unfortuantly I did not read it before I booked my room at this shitty hotel. This is a 300 baht hotel at 800 baht prices.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/69693-false/

Do not stay Travellers Rest Hotel until the owner sells it later this year as I heard from his friends.

He actually answers this number, anyone want to give him a word ??

I DID :)

He actually answers this number, anyone want to give him a word ??

I DID :)

i actually read that entire thread , was fascinating .. oh and i wouldnt stay there !!

If managment was better and everything worked with no bugs

good to know. I hate bugs and figure once a hotel has them...they never get rid of them.

don't want them infesting my shazbot.

thx for the info.

cheers

bert

Pattaya's dead.  You read it here1st.

.......................................When they opened it in either late 2004 or early 2005 it was a very nice place to stay. ...............................

By January 2007 it was already a tip. I moved out after one night.

If it hasn't been renovated since then it must be pretty bad.

I have a shitload of insect bites. Spiders to bed bugs.

Anyone find out if the other OP actually did die. He was threatened with his life and then the last we heard of him was 2 days before he was missing when he posted *farges was surprised to see me still in Pattaya*

• 1 month later...

As with most public forum sites this is an easy place to slag people off.

I have stayed here and found it very comfortable.

The food is excellent, the staff are all very friendly, and the atmosphere after golf is first class.

Me and a lot of my friends have had great days out with Fergus, who we have always found to be most charming and helpful.

As with most public forum sites this is an easy place to slag people off.

I have stayed here and found it very comfortable.

The food is excellent, the staff are all very friendly, and the atmosphere after golf is first class.

Me and a lot of my friends have had great days out with Fergus, who we have always found to be most charming and helpful.

LOL - sounds like you're planning to buy it then?

How about you put it forward to the guy currently doing pictorial reviews for PA?