IGNORED

Pattaya for the female

ricardobucky

Guys

Two friends who are of the female variety are coming to pattaya on our next trip. Is there any Males in pattaya for my female friends, and if so where?

Hope the thai girls are ok with females in your company cuz if they are not then ill not see my female friends the hole trip.

Thanks for any help in advanced

Hope the thai girls are ok with females in your company cuz if they are not then ill not see my female friends the hole trip.

Was that intentional? :D

Is there any Males in pattaya for my female friends, and if so where?

Yes i can be a male for your female friends :Cross_Fingers:

When will you be there with your friends?

• 2 years later...

Guys

Two friends who are of the female variety are coming to pattaya on our next trip. Is there any Males in pattaya for my female friends, and if so where?

Yes, there are many males for your friends, also many bar girls who will swing both ways with a Falang Poo-Ying. Where my (Thai) wife works 3 English girls go to Pattaya together for just that. (Mide you if you could see the SIZE of them you'd know why!) What they do is go along to their favourite bars & ask the bar girls if their Thai man would like to go back to the hotel with them. The bar girls won't mind a bit as it's all money to them! Boys Town is Thai men/Ladyboy who go with men, do the girls want straight men or are they open minded? But do tell them that the Bull**it they gonna get told will be just as bad.

P.S, These girls do say that Thai men, whilst not being very well endowed..last all night!

• 2 weeks later...

Guys

Yes they can also go to some of the Karaokee bars in town for wemen, if you dont know where to find, ask the BG`s they know!

In these places a line of men will stand on a stage, just like in a go go howeve rthey will not dance, and then your freinds can make their choice of a man or men:-) .

• 2 weeks later...

(Mide you if you could see the SIZE of them you'd know why!)

Im a little curious as to their sizes? Have some sort of frame of refernce?

Ginger

Im a little curious as to their sizes? Have some sort of frame of refernce?

Well size is relative...but at least one surname was O'saurus!

Well size is relative...but at least one surname was O'saurus!

LOLOLOL..ok. I was just a little conerned of being placed in that category...but i think Im ok..

Ginger

LOLOLOL..ok. I was just a little conerned of being placed in that category...but i think Im ok..

OH my friend, they are BIG women.(80-90KG)...say they have no shortage of offers from the Thai men though!