IGNORED

Easiest way to get to Pattaya from Don Muang Airport

jan2306

What is the easiest way of getting to Pattaya from Don Muang airport ;I will arrive there at 10am with a domestic flight from khon kaen ; is it the best to take a taxi to Suvarnabhumi to go there with the bellbus at 12 o clock ? or is there another service like this from Don Muang airport already?or another bus service that goes there in 1 way without any stops,

And what should a taxi from DOn Muang to Pattaya cost me? also 1500baht as in Suvarnabhumi?

When I flew in from don muang when I had been to chiang Mai in july I used mr t to get me to pattaya it cost me 1200 baht everything in very reasonable I thought I would try him

As far as i know there are no buses going DMK-Pattaya, so if you do not want to go by taxi all the way i think your best choise is as yo write by taxi to BKK and Bell-bus from there. Bell bus used to have a route from central Bangkok as well but i am not sure if it has been discontinued or not. Check the bell bus site.

Personally i would book with Mr T. Taxi as another BM wrote. Much easier imo

Everyone has the right to my opinion

Bell Bus will pick you up from a hotel and swap you to the bus and same again in pattaya for 350 baht. bus leaves Bangkok at 1.30pm pick up usually a hour before so will be cutting it fine. just go on thier website and contact them to see if you they will pick you up at Don Mueng.

Be Well Dave

[URL=[url="http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html%5D"]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html][/url][img]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/babydollsaddict.gif[/img][/URL]  

I'd ask a taxi at Don Muang how much to drive me to Patts. If that was too much I'd take a meter taxi to Ekami bus station and take the bus to Patts.

I'd ask a taxi at Don Muang how much to drive me to Patts. If that was too much I'd take a meter taxi to Ekami bus station and take the bus to Patts.

I think this is almost the best solution for me ; i will ask a taxi meter how much it is for go to Patts ; if it is too expensive ;i will go to Suvarnabhumi and take the bell bus;i used bell bus on my previous trips ,and always been satisfied with their services

Thanks for the advice

when i get out from don muang i take a taxi meter for mochit bts station,, from there i lead to ekkamai station where the eastern bus terminal is,and then i go to patts by bus,, some 350 baths all