http://www.pttaxiservice.com/

Telephone Mobile. 086-3921240, 085-4449035

Tel./Fax. 038-724199

Fax (6638) 724199

Mobile phone 66-85-444-9035, 66-86-392-1240

E-mail [email protected]

Website www.pttaxiservice.com

Yes?

No, people are getting confused. This thread is for Mr T Taxi. his email is [email protected] and his phone number is

+66 812587716. I have used him many times and never had a problem, his office is on soi diana

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jojomecanic

• On Borrowed Time

• thailearner

• pubstud

No, people are getting confused. This thread is for Mr T Taxi. his email is [email protected] and his phone number is

+66 812587716. I have used him many times and never had a problem, his office is on soi diana

Ah right, have jotted that down now :)

How long in advance do you lot book up your arrival taxis. Im not going for 5 weeks, should i book it now?

I book a week in advance, I sent an email today for next week and should hear back in couple of days.

As kdogg said, a week before your arrival should do it.

I always book mr T, and never had a problem.

Free today - Pay tomorrow

damn didn't realize i need to book him so much in advance. so need to find alternative method of transportation since arriving 2.9. Anyone used that pttaxiservice? seems they are asking 1000 + toll? Or maybe just try my luck at taxi stand.

damn didn't realize i need to book him so much in advance. so need to find alternative method of transportation since arriving 2.9. Anyone used that pttaxiservice? seems they are asking 1000 + toll? Or maybe just try my luck at taxi stand.

I don't think it's too late to book for Sept. 2nd arrival. I believe both Mr.T & PT taxi usually confirm booking through e-mail within 24 hours.

I've used PT taxi for airport pickup to Pattaya numerous times over the last several years without any problems. The B1000 fee includes the highway tolls.

I don't think it is to late.

One time I called mr T by phone from my country, and made the reservation this way.

They speak good english, and there were no problems. The driver was waiting for me at the airport, with a sign with my name on it.

Send them an e-mail, and if you have not heard anything from them for 24 hours, give them a call.

No problem.

Free today - Pay tomorrow

I've used Mr T taxi on all 4 of my trips (both from BKK to Patts and from Patts to BKK) and highly recommend his services. It literally takes me 1 minute to setup a taxi pick up and I know for sure his driver will be waiting for me when I arrive. I don't have to worry about hassling for a decent price (it's always 1000 baht to Pattaya or 900 baht from Pattaya to BKK), worrying about the type of car/driver I am getting, etc..

Simply email [email protected] once your flight is scheduled. Say you need a taxi pick up and include your airline, flight number, and arrival time. He will email back within 24-48 hours with a confirmation and instructions for pick up. Simple!!!!

my email is [email protected]

we're not the same company with pttaxi

sorry for late reply on email

i answer twice a day

1st at 14.00pm (Thailand time)

and at night time 21.00 - 23.00 (then go to bed)

didn't answer in the morning (very busy) most people book for their taxi by phone in the morning and midday time

Hi,

Is Mr T Taxi does only courses Pattaya <> BKK ?

I need a taxi to go in the Darkside. Any suggestion if Mr T can't ?

Hi,

Is Mr T Taxi does only courses Pattaya <> BKK ?

I need a taxi to go in the Darkside. Any suggestion if Mr T can't ?

Yes i'm sure he can do that for you, I also use him if i'm flying from u-tapo airport to one of the islands.

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Does Mr T do pick ups from Bkk or just the airport?

Drop him an e=mail and ask. He has picked me up and dropped me off at loads of places.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

Drop him an e=mail and ask. He has picked me up and dropped me off at loads of places.

Will do, thanks

I have found Mr T's services very good he will pick up from airports or Bangkok and you can hire a car and driver for the day.

www.lcfc.com

www.leicestertigers.com

Posted Image

CountdownClockCodes.com

• 2 weeks later...

Used Mr T twice from airport to patts - satisfied!

Driver doesn’t speak English, except with limited simple word,

but no problem to send you to your hotel.

1st time is Toyota Camry took 1 hour 10 minutes.

2nd time Toyota SUV only spent one hour to reach.

Only thing I might request Mr T is to emphasize safety to your drivers

At some point I had a bit concern about speed, since it’s 160 km/hr.

I will use Mr. T again if arrive at late evening.

Edited by beejoy

He should be picking me up on Sunday 25th at 1700hrs, all being well.

Random Photo's Updated My Last Night

I always take life with a pinch of salt, plus a slice of lemon, and a shot of tequila

lbfucker.gif babydollsaddict.gif

I have booked Mr T's taxi for my trip from BKK to Pattaya in November. He has always got back to me very quickly (within 24 hours) and his price for this trip is very competitive. So far i cannot recommend it highly enough... Hopefully the transfers go as smoothly.

Used Mr T Taxi 3 times this year. First time the driver was a bit late, so I had to call the number to the office. The guy on the other enddid not speak english, but then the driver appeared (15-20 min late). Other pick-ups have been hazzle free. Will use the company again.

w