IGNORED

Mr T taxi service from airpport

jayboat

Just booked Mr.T for my trip next week BKK to Pattaya 1000 Baht.

They have never let me down and there are no 'extras' like airport fees or toll fees added.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jojomecanic

• On Borrowed Time

• thailearner

• Seedy

Hi folks,

Leaving for pattaya next week and have always had someone sort my taxi out for me, i normally have agirl come and collect me but i fancy going from the airport alone this trip. I have emailed Mr T and asked for a taxi form the airport to pattaya, they emailed me back with a price quote of 1000baht which sounds pretty good to me. Just wondering if anyone else has used this service before. If so, do the drivers talk english, will they stop at a 7/11 for a few beers. Dont really care about the actual car to be honest as long as it gets me there.

you will have no probs mate and they will stop for a beer,they did with me.have a good trip.

I've used Mr T taxi on all 4 of my trips (both from BKK to Patts and from Patts to BKK) and highly recommend his services. It literally takes me 1 minute to setup a taxi pick up and I know for sure his driver will be waiting for me when I arrive. I don't have to worry about hassling for a decent price (it's always 1000 baht to Pattaya or 900 baht from Pattaya to BKK), worrying about the type of car/driver I am getting, etc..

Simply email [email protected] once your flight is scheduled. Say you need a taxi pick up and include your airline, flight number, and arrival time. He will email back within 24-48 hours with a confirmation and instructions for pick up. Simple!!!!

Someday, somebody will ski that

Used Mr T many. many times from bkk to patters as well as patters/bkk.

always go there 1st for transit to/from airport.

never an issue.

cheers

bert

Pattaya's dead.  You read it here1st.

He doesn't want to tell us his problem, he wants you to read his TR :P

Ok, summary :

Thanks, the problem is for us noobs we can't access the advanced area.

I've personally have used Mr T on both my trips and found most of their drivers to be very professional. All drivers have been on time and waiting for me at the airport in a nice saloon car.

Similar to the another poster, my very first driver tried to charge my for going fast / slow. I think the driver probably sensed my inexperience and just tried his hand.

However I've had some really good drivers too who went out of their way to be helpful - well beyond what I would expect. So overall recommended.

Hi , In 2008 My mate and I in Bangkok , I arranged a pick up from dynasty hotel soi 4 to take us to Hua Hin cost 1800 baht from Mr toom, I had asked a regular red taxi and he had quoted 2000, both reasonable , but hired mr toom , driver turns up in an old top of range volvo.

Well having a last fling in BKK I woke up with my head up my arse and threw my shit together and checked out, about an hour after( my mate says longer} negotiating BKK traffic and hitting the freeway, I realised I had left my Fucking Wallet in the room safe, Cash T cheques and rest of credit cards, other than what was in my money belt which I paid the hotel with,so the driver turns off and drives back to hotel through loads of street short cuts, I retrieve

wallet intact in the safe still, with the cleaning girls laughing at me.

On arrival at Hua hin I expected the driver to ask for more than 1800 , but he said no problem, and I had to insist he take 200 for his extra trouble a good deal for me.

FYI the receptionist boyfreind, at the hotel we stayed at I cannot remember the name of did unofficial taxi runs to Pattaya which cost 2000 baht at the time, that LPG is cheap, anyway Mr tooms is good in my experience.

Just to point out that Mr Toom and Mr T are not the same company/person

www.lcfc.com

www.leicestertigers.com

Posted Image

CountdownClockCodes.com

Also note that it is now very easy to take a taxi meter. you can get it for 1,200b + highway toll (60b).

It is realy stressless.

What ever the day / time you arrive, just go one level at the escalator as you come out, and it is just there. The girl will tell you 1,500b to Pattaya, and just say 1,200b+60b. The driver is just next to her and will tell her it's ok if he sees you know the price. There are Taxis 24h, no need to book.

You can spend quite a bit of time queuing at the taxi rank, so that is why I book no need to queue and save a few quid as well

www.lcfc.com

www.leicestertigers.com

Posted Image

CountdownClockCodes.com

You can spend quite a bit of time queuing at the taxi rank, so that is why I book no need to queue and save a few quid as well

Realy ?

I've always seen more taxis than customers there. dozens are queing for customers. The maximum Ive had to wait was 1 minute, just the time to discust the price.

Last time I booked a taxi, I waited for him 30mn... he didn't beleive me when I said I would be out 15mn after landing (wich I did). I told him 3 times by mail when booking. After 30mn, I went downstairs and was in a cab 30 seconds later ! I sent him back a mail telling I waited him for 30mn, and he replied it is impossible to be out within 15mn. It was a guy advertising on this board ad Mr Taxi (and not MrT taxi)

Anyhow, people who feel comfortable booking can do with MrT Taxi, and it's good for them to know that if any problem occurs (when in the airport), they can just go downstairs for a taxi meter wich won't be much more expensive.

Last time I booked a taxi, I waited for him 30mn... he didn't beleive me when I said I would be out 15mn after landing (wich I did). I told him 3 times by mail when booking. After 30mn, I went downstairs and was in a cab 30 seconds later ! I sent him back a mail telling I waited him for 30mn, and he replied it is impossible to be out within 15mn.

I know your pain!! I'm a 15 minute person too!

:LMAO1:

dont lie bepn your only a 2min man lol

So BEPN is a 2x2x2 ?...:P

I used PTtaxi last trip and they were waiting for me at the gate.A girl called the driver to say I was here and then she told me to wait inside the airport till he pulled up from where he was parked as it was cooler inside.5 mins later he called her and we went out.Great service and a nice car.So gonna use them again this trip.

My last trip i booked Mr T from Swampy to Patts. My flight was running 1 hr and 45 minutes late and i was worried no one would be there to pick me up and i'd have to get a taxi from downstairs at the taxi rank. To his credit Mr T's driver was waiting there for me with a sign 'Mr Jonathan' lol

Very professional service and always clean tidy cars

Cheers

Jon

My last trip i booked Mr T from Swampy to Patts. My flight was running 1 hr and 45 minutes late and i was worried no one would be there to pick me up and i'd have to get a taxi from downstairs at the taxi rank. To his credit Mr T's driver was waiting there for me with a sign 'Mr Jonathan' lol

Very professional service and always clean tidy cars

Cheers

Jon

I wonder if these taxi companies use the net to check on flight arrival times.They should,to avoid unnecessary waiting.

Only used mr T once, but was on time and the driver was very nice!

I am using them on my next trip!

I hope you have a safe ride back Jayboat and all you lady issues have been resolved.

Yep I have used Mr T two times and never had a drama. I was told on the second time I would get a limo.....which turned out to be a corolla LOL I was cool with that as I was sad about leaving. Had no issues with stopping at all. I usually give an extra 30mins - 1hr so I can stop. If I stop a few times I tip the driver and have even bought him a beer.

YZFR6

As already mentioned I booked him for next week. I received a confirmation just a coup;le of hours later. Now that is the quickest reply evr from Mr.T

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

used them before, will use them again... never had an issue, if it ain't broke...etc

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Good service. Used him before, only once, but was a lady driver...hell of good looking girl!

i use him every time never let me down spot on

:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-

Always use Mr T

They have been on time for me, and got me into Town safe and sound!

Got one booked for my arrival next week!

Edited by whackydre

I got Mr T for the return trip from Patts to the airport for 900 baht, it's 1000 if you want to be picked up, no problems, driver arrived early, took the bag and didn't drive like a lunatic. Pattaya limo do a 1200 pickup and I got a free bottle of water!

• 2 weeks later...

I've used Mr T taxi on all 4 of my trips (both from BKK to Patts and from Patts to BKK) and highly recommend his services. It literally takes me 1 minute to setup a taxi pick up and I know for sure his driver will be waiting for me when I arrive. I don't have to worry about hassling for a decent price (it's always 1000 baht to Pattaya or 900 baht from Pattaya to BKK), worrying about the type of car/driver I am getting, etc..

Simply email [email protected] once your flight is scheduled. Say you need a taxi pick up and include your airline, flight number, and arrival time. He will email back within 24-48 hours with a confirmation and instructions for pick up. Simple!!!!

Right, just to be clear then we're talking

http://www.pttaxiservice.com/

Telephone Mobile. 086-3921240, 085-4449035

Tel./Fax. 038-724199

Fax (6638) 724199

Mobile phone 66-85-444-9035, 66-86-392-1240

E-mail [email protected]

Website www.pttaxiservice.com

Yes?