IGNORED

Cambodia Visa run

pattaya shipping

Hey guys,

Where can go to get the Cambodia visa run.

I just need to pop in and out for my second entry.

Do they those trips in Pattaya?

Here are 2 that charge 2500 for 6-seater bus and show movies, includes breakfast and small lunch for 2500, all-inclusive.

Five Star Visa Runs

Then there's 1st Class Visa Runs in the Queen Vic hotel on Soi 6.

Also, There's another place on Soi LK Metro, called Key Visa I believe, for 2100 but with less service.

Retired

Many visa run shops on Soi Buakow & Soi Post office charging 2000baht, but no movies or food and they average about 10 people per van.

Are you actually in Patts now? If so I'm stunned you even need to ask this question as there are travel shops and advertising signs all around the place informing about border runs to Cambodia. Anyway, there are the three that Piece Corp has already named for you. Any travel & tour shop you pass can also provide you with this service. Average costs are 2000-2500 Bt, you go there in the morning and back late afternoon, includes a buffet lunch.

It's also worth considering having a couple of days in Cambodia, you can go to Siem Reap, make your visa run and visit the magnificent Angkor temples.

• 3 weeks later...

HELLO AT ALL

WHEN U GO TO CAMBODIA WITH ONE OF THIS BUS SERVICE AND COMEBACK TO THAI, HOW MANY DAYS THEY GIVE U FOR STY IN THAI AGAIN? JUST 15?

GREETS...

HELLO AT ALL

WHEN U GO TO CAMBODIA WITH ONE OF THIS BUS SERVICE AND COMEBACK TO THAI, HOW MANY DAYS THEY GIVE U FOR STY IN THAI AGAIN? JUST 15?

GREETS...

If you don't have any tourist or Non-Imm O multiple entries visa, you can only get 15 days' stay in Thailand.

I always use 5 Star Visa Runs(Sportsman Pub www.fivestarvisaruns.com).

Good service, smooth trip & visa process, comfortable 6 seater van.

A little more expensive than others, but I think it's worth it.

Normal price - 2,500B but discount of 20B for each day you book in advance, up to 200B discount. So book 10 days ahead and it's 2,300B.

For a NEW (double entry) tourist visa, everyone is saying Cambodia is currently not an option as the new regulations (asking for additional information) are causing visa issue problems.

So it's a trip to Lao for me next week!!

No matter where you go, there you are....

I will need another double entry tourist visa next month, anyone recently gone with Five Star or 1st Class Visa runs and was able to get one?

I used 1st class visa run in May to Laos. Didn't even have to stand in line. But not sure about the new regulations about a return ticket and hotel reservation.

Retired

I suggest you call them up and ask. They know what the deal is.

Retired

I am also worried they will happily take my money whether they can do it or not, and then if I make the trip and it can't be done I will be out almost 10,000 baht.

• 1 month later...

I am needing to make a visa run as well, 5 star sounds good. But if I go on the visa run through them, am I able to stay a night or 2?? Also, do I have to fly to goto Phnom Penh? I would like to check out the Cambodian night life while I'm there?

Thanks in advance for the help. Cheers

A Play by Play of a Falang

& a GoGo Girl Relationship...LIVE

http://www.pattaya-a...__froms

shake-girl-pink.png

I am needing to make a visa run as well, 5 star sounds good. But if I go on the visa run through them, am I able to stay a night or 2?? Also, do I have to fly to goto Phnom Penh? I would like to check out the Cambodian night life while I'm there?

Thanks in advance for the help. Cheers

I am also 2 days late on my 30 day...how is this handled best?

A Play by Play of a Falang

& a GoGo Girl Relationship...LIVE

http://www.pattaya-a...__froms

shake-girl-pink.png

If it is a Visa run you have to stay at least 1 night as that is how long it takes to get it done. Most companies no longer go to Cambodia for Tourist Visa's as they have gotten really strict. If you mean a border run then you will get 15 days only (unless you have a multi entry visa) and it is pretty much just drive to the border and come back.

I am also 2 days late on my 30 day...how is this handled best?

Book on 5 Star. 2 days overstay is no big deal. You will just pay 500 baht for each day overstay, they stamp your passport and you walk into Cambodia and stay for about 15 minutes and then go back into Thailand. You will be good for an additional 14 days. I overstayed 1 day and one guy on my visa run trip overstayed 7 days. No problem.

• 4 weeks later...

1 ) I heard they stopped double entry visas ? I that from the Aranya border ? I am assuming they send it down to Thai ebassy in Phnom Penh, so u need to give 'someone' your passport and spend the night in Aranya , waiting to collect the passport ...2

2) For a 14 day TV extension do the 2000 baht deals take you to had Lek / Trad border ? And does the 2000 baht include the 20 dollar/1000+ baht Cambodian Immigration entry ....... or do you not need that cambodian stamp if you get the deal.

Thanks

All reports seem to indicate Cambodia no longer issues double entry tourist visa's and for a single entry they require flight, hotel, etc... Also it now takes 2 or 3 days if not longer to process, so no more quick turnaround. There is no 14 day TV extension, I assume you mean the 14 days you get when you cross into Thailand by land. The 2000 baht fee for a border run usually includes the $20/1000 baht visa fee which is needed to cross into Cambodia.

I got a 3 times 60 days visa.Will I be able to get stamped back in for 60 days with the Cambodia visa run?

I got a 3 times 60 days visa.Will I be able to get stamped back in for 60 days with the Cambodia visa run?

Yes.

I always use 5 Star Visa Runs(Sportsman Pub www.fivestarvisaruns.com).

Good service, smooth trip & visa process, comfortable 6 seater van.

A little more expensive than others, but I think it's worth it.

Normal price - 2,500B but discount of 20B for each day you book in advance, up to 200B discount. So book 10 days ahead and it's 2,300B.

Can you get the discount if you make the reservation in person? Can you make reservation in person? The website is asking for UserID and Password; I no hab.

• 2 weeks later...

Just booked my visa run.

All questions I had answered, and directed to the corner

photo shop for the needed photos (2 needed, and got

6 for 120B)

The only down side is the 6am start (no morning boom-boom)

:( :(

I will post back on return with a follow up.

Mark

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

gOT TO SPORTSMANS AT 6:15, HAD THE ENGLISH BREAKFAST.

nO PROBLEMS.

sMOOTH as silk at the Cambo border.

Had a sandwitch, chips, cookies, and OJ for lunch(provided).

Back by 2:45 pm

Reccomend to first timers as they do / help with everything.

Mark

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

• 1 year later...

ok then heres my question, i've just got my triple entry visa from hull which gives me a total of 180 days without any extensions from immigration in jomtien.

as far as i know i can extend my 60 day to 90 days by getting a 30 day visa extension at immigration in jomtien.

so which would be the best border crossing to use just to get my passport re stamped?

what would be my options after my visa finishes?

Archived