Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Night Wish Group 7th Anniversary Party | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
nutosf

Heaven Above Bosses' Birthday Bash

nutosf

Heaven Above is celebrating the birthday's of Greg & Patrick this coming Friday, 19 August. As usual, this is a celebration for all of those born under the sign of Leo. BBQ, drink specials and surprises all night long. Did I mention the lovely Heaven Girls?:rolleyes: Come and help us celebrate the evening. Heaven Above is located on Soi Diamond, just off Walking St.

HA Boss BD.jpg

Edited by nutosf

THAJEC

I was born under the sight Capricorn. Thanks for info but my main bad luck is I am not stay Patts this time. I wish enjoy party for all visitors and owners.

Vessey

Heaven Above is celebrating the birthday's of Greg & Patrick this coming Friday, 19 August. As usual, this is a celebration for all of those born under the sign of Leo. BBQ, drink specials and surprises all night long. Did I mention the lovely Heaven Girls?:rolleyes: Come and help us celebrate the evening. Heaven Above is located on Soi Diamond, just off Walking St.

HA Boss BD.jpg

Perfect timing LOL,

I hope to be back in Pattaya on the 17th, so I would love to cum and join your celebrations! :001_Thank_You5:

Alleycat

If only my trip were two weeks earlier. :Hair_Out1: Would defo have attended one of my favourite Agogo's

Mr Good Morning

Was at last years party and it was great! Unfortunately I can't make it this year, so give my regards to Pat and Greg.

Will be there next month thou :Party1:

themosch
Dance1.gifam in town. Will give it a go next friday.

Thaihot

I would love to be there on this night but I am trying to get there in September at best.

Last time I was there i did have a super time. :GrinNod1:

post-31229-0-59419000-1313345262.jpg

nutosf

Thanks for well wishes. Sorry for you guys who cannot be here. 9 September 2011 we will be celebrating our 7th Anniversary. Hope you can be here for that one.

Edge

The official PA crawls seem to have been mothballed, but no doubt the usual suspects will still be crawling on Friday night.

I, for one, will definitely find my way there.

I'm still trying to catch the lady show.

I tried again on Saturday, but some miserable selfish sods had BF'd 3 of the 4 show dancers.

Jack the BFs up I say. Circle_Sharks.gif

Daryle

Will drop by as you run a good bar. It's been a while.

Alleycat

Thanks for well wishes. Sorry for you guys who cannot be here. 9 September 2011 we will be celebrating our 7th Anniversary. Hope you can be here for that one.

9th September...Yep...I'll be there :Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1:

Edge

See you later. Party1.gif

tobyj

Heaven Above open again? It was the most awesome Gogo bar. I will tell my story about it a little later. Loved it so much. What changes were made there?

tobyj

post-889-0-38025400-1313291282.jpg

Hi there,

Nice to meet you. Do you have photos of the inside of the bar? Are you not allowed to have all girl shows like back in 2006? How long have you been reopened? I had met Joy there. She had several lady friends I took back to the SPAM WORD hotel for private dance. I was introduced to lovely trance music from there it was the sexiest bar maybe in the world.. Joy was so sexy. I have photo and video I will post somewhere sometime...Please tell me you can have similar shows again. Thank you!