IGNORED

Heaven Above Bosses' Birthday Bash

nutosf

Heaven Above is celebrating the birthday's of Greg & Patrick this coming Friday, 19 August. As usual, this is a celebration for all of those born under the sign of Leo. BBQ, drink specials and surprises all night long. Did I mention the lovely Heaven Girls?:rolleyes: Come and help us celebrate the evening. Heaven Above is located on Soi Diamond, just off Walking St.

HA Boss BD.jpg

Edited by nutosf

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

I was born under the sight Capricorn. Thanks for info but my main bad luck is I am not stay Patts this time. I wish enjoy party for all visitors and owners.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Heaven Above is celebrating the birthday's of Greg & Patrick this coming Friday, 19 August. As usual, this is a celebration for all of those born under the sign of Leo. BBQ, drink specials and surprises all night long. Did I mention the lovely Heaven Girls?:rolleyes: Come and help us celebrate the evening. Heaven Above is located on Soi Diamond, just off Walking St.

HA Boss BD.jpg

Perfect timing LOL,

I hope to be back in Pattaya on the 17th, so I would love to cum and join your celebrations! :001_Thank_You5:

If only my trip were two weeks earlier. :Hair_Out1: Would defo have attended one of my favourite Agogo's

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Was at last years party and it was great! Unfortunately I can't make it this year, so give my regards to Pat and Greg.

Will be there next month thou :Party1:

Live for today, gone tomorrow, that's me.... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (Roger The Hat - Pink Floyd roadie)

Dance1.gifam in town. Will give it a go next friday.

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

I would love to be there on this night but I am trying to get there in September at best.

Last time I was there i did have a super time. :GrinNod1:

post-31229-0-59419000-1313345262.jpg

Thanks for well wishes. Sorry for you guys who cannot be here. 9 September 2011 we will be celebrating our 7th Anniversary. Hope you can be here for that one.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

The official PA crawls seem to have been mothballed, but no doubt the usual suspects will still be crawling on Friday night.

I, for one, will definitely find my way there.

I'm still trying to catch the lady show.

I tried again on Saturday, but some miserable selfish sods had BF'd 3 of the 4 show dancers.

Jack the BFs up I say. Circle_Sharks.gif

Thanks for well wishes. Sorry for you guys who cannot be here. 9 September 2011 we will be celebrating our 7th Anniversary. Hope you can be here for that one.

9th September...Yep...I'll be there :Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

See you later. Party1.gif

post-889-0-38025400-1313291282.jpg

Hi there,

Nice to meet you. Do you have photos of the inside of the bar? Are you not allowed to have all girl shows like back in 2006? How long have you been reopened? I had met Joy there. She had several lady friends I took back to the SPAM WORD hotel for private dance. I was introduced to lovely trance music from there it was the sexiest bar maybe in the world.. Joy was so sexy. I have photo and video I will post somewhere sometime...Please tell me you can have similar shows again. Thank you!