IGNORED

Bella Vista Hotel!

sandman

Have not seen anything recent on Bella Vista hotel, located on the very small Soi that joins Soi's 7 & 8. Seems to me this would be an excellent location for a Monger to shack up. Possible to book on their Website, but it doesn't seem able yet to accommodate a reservation in NOV.

Have heard rumbles that Bell Vista imposes a joiner fee. Can anyone confirm or refute this? Website says breakfast included in B840 standard room rate. Is this breakfast decent or laughable?

Would appreciate a recent review that could answer my main concern: Should I stay there?

MANY THANX! CHEERS!

Have not seen anything recent on Bella Vista Hotel, located on the very small Soi that joins Soi's 7 & 8. Seems to me this would be an excellent location for a Monger to shack up. Possible to book on their Website, but it doesn't seem able yet to accommodate a reservation in NOV.

Have heard rumbles that Bell Vista imposes a joiner fee. Can anyone confirm or refute this? Website says breakfast included in B840 standard room rate. Is this breakfast decent or laughable?

Would appreciate a recent review that could answer my main concern: Should I stay there?

MANY THANX! CHEERS!

Bella vista hotel is Haunted,Many storys about that hotel,could be like The Shining staying there.....a lady walks the corridors at night and a been seen by many people,and has even tapped on doors .One farang looked out peep hole from room and she was staring at him.whoooooooo,Hotel checked cameras and NO lady.....Let me know how you get on.......

Have not seen anything recent on Bella Vista Hotel, located on the very small Soi that joins Soi's 7 & 8. Seems to me this would be an excellent location for a Monger to shack up. Possible to book on their Website, but it doesn't seem able yet to accommodate a reservation in NOV.

MANY THANX! CHEERS!

My friend stayed this hotel many times. Last trip he stayed February this year. Bella Vista no have joiner fee. I am sorry I do not know about breakfast, because he do not like breakfast in hotel. He told me payed 690 B without breakfast. He stayed room 414. It is quiet room with small balcony.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

• 3 weeks later...

i had a room a couple of times there, it cost me 800 bath for one night.

Its a oke hotel for me, and near a lot of fun

Yeah, its a fantastic location indeed, 24 hr security too, and girls have to show i.d which is good security for you.

Cant quote on the breakfast either, i usually get the cheaper rate without breakfast, thing is is finishes at 11, so late night antics can make you miss it, thus wasting money.

Plenty places sell breaky, infact come out of hotel, turn left and there is a large place selling english, danish, german, thai etc breakfasts all day amongst other hot meals!

Staff are friendly there, and rooms are cleaned daily.

Sorry i could not answer your specific question but hope this has been some help.

P.s, dont be scared to haggle the price down, they are a little flexible, but not much!

Yeah, its a fantastic location indeed, 24 hr security too, and girls have to show i.d which is good security for you.

Cant quote on the breakfast either, i usually get the cheaper rate without breakfast, thing is is finishes at 11, so late night antics can make you miss it, thus wasting money.

Plenty places sell breaky, infact come out of hotel, turn left and there is a large place selling english, danish, german, thai etc breakfasts all day amongst other hot meals!

Staff are friendly there, and rooms are cleaned daily.

Sorry i could not answer your specific question but hope this has been some help.

P.s, dont be scared to haggle the price down, they are a little flexible, but not much!

So what price did you get from them?

how long did you stay?

thanks

bert

Pattaya's dead.  You read it here1st.

So what price did you get from them?

how long did you stay?

thanks

bert

Well the 1st times i went i got a rate of 600 baht in 2007/8, and in march which is offpeak!

What i do now is stay a couple nights, get myself a moped and find cheaper digs, and last time which was this year, they charged me 650 per day for a couple of days, with breakfast which i missed both times. Oh it was offpeak times again.

Found these for ya mate.

Those roof tops are approximately 6 beer bars, music played but not crazy loud.

Forgive me of youv'e done your homework, but if not here's a linl

http://www.eastinypattaya.com/bella_vista/index.php/location-map.html

And its now called eastiny bella vista, and in photo gallery, pics 17 and 18 are standard rooms, which are a good size.

It really is a slap band location, but still able to relax there, unless you want a walking st or Soi 6 which is full on...

Ok let me shut up about it before you think i work for them.

Good luck

Peace.