IGNORED

Dentist

toothfairy

just got back from patts mainly to get new fangs so as to eat pussie burgers better ! got a quote in aussie for full set of false teeth plus 2 implants to secure bottom ones for $13,500.went and saw dental hollywood and he did the same but gave me 4 implants for 100,000 baht ($3,030.00 aussie),so not a bad deal.he had my teeth made and 4 implants in inside of a week.it took 2hrs under local anesetic sitting in dentist chair to put the 4 implants in.if you tell him ken from boxing roo sent you hell give you a discount(tell him that after he gives you a quote).ill try to upload some pics,not quiet sure how to though but will give it a go.

[email protected]

cheers i hope you try them out --you wont be disapointed

just dropin the kids off to school --- back soon !!

thanks for posting.

A bit more imfo if poss ie. procedures and location

On 12/08/2011 at 19:43, redfred said:

thanks for posting.

sure ol mate.soi lengkee towards 3rd road end. dont forget i never had teeth so didnt have to have any out!! first day they examined my xray from oz i gave them then the next day they made impressions of top & bottom gums 3days later did a fit with model then next day dropped them in .on the monday they picked me up and took me to his surgery at joitmien beach to do the implants(4)in lower front jaw.give me about 6 needles(felt as much as pinching your arm)then drilled 4 holes 1 at a time and put the implants in as they finished each hole.felt like shit when they dropped me off(2hrs later)but was ok once the needles wore off,about 2hrs after i got home.so then went down to the bar at boxingroo and had a few coffees & chicken soup from next door.worked a treat.i was in patts for 5 days before i made my mind up to go ahead with it.thats when i went and saw him.glad i did,i wont say i wasnt shittin myself though as you hear allsorts of stories from dentists & friends back home, but i ran into a couple of blokes and they recomended this fella along with ken&greg from boxingroo they all only had good things to say about him so i thought fuck it you can die walking across the road in patts and thought what a better way of going than have a sexy litte nurse holding your hand while you took your last breath!!!

thanks for posting.

i have to go back in november after the implants have settled and the jaw bone has fixed itself to the implant then they attach somthing like a press stud(4)to the inside of my bottom dentures and they apparently clip on so as they dont move while eating pussy ect.as people with falsies will agree it is very hard to wear bottom ones as there is hardly any gum (more flat)for the denture to hold to like the top one as they are held there by suction.hope this all helps your querie.

their email is [email protected]

I highly recomend him. I got my top done in 06. And my bottom ones done the next year. I just happened to see my old dentist in the store. He asked how I was? I gave him a big smile and said really good. He almost fell over. He thought he'd make thousands off me

as he told me I had better come up with a plan to pay for it, one thooth at a time. I have an 11 tooth brige on top witch cost about what 1 root canal and 1 crown would cost here. It took me about 2 seconds to come up with a plan. Although I asked several long term farangs before I went to him, As I had gone to another dentist before and the crows he put in fell out. Work at hollywood great.

Thanks for the tips.

I have no problems with my teeth at the moment but I think I will in the future.

We all do eventually right?

I'm also looking forward to having a drink at the Boxing Roo on my next trip also.

If I can extend my stay this is where I think I will be choosing to stay for a couple nights (If there is anything available then of course)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Thanks for the tips.

I have no problems with my teeth at the moment but I think I will in the future.

We all do eventually right?

I'm also looking forward to having a drink at the Boxing Roo on my next trip also.

If I can extend my stay this is where I think I will be choosing to stay for a couple nights (If there is anything available then of course)

they only have 5 rooms so would pay to book plus in high season their price DOES NOT go up !!

boxingroo phone # ken-- 0871663969 greg------- 0870605549 +66 if outside of thialand and drop the first 0

I have to make a few implants and I might check this clinic out. Thanks for sharing!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Toothfairy, for the heads up. Your new choppers look tip-top, dropped in last night and made an appt for tomorrow. Got a few spaces that need to be filled, this will test them. Me old man always said"you gotta learn to duck son'. I hate to say it, but he was right. Oh well better late than never, see how we go. Thanks again mate, Cheers.

I had a new full set of dentures made in Pattaya for 12000b not perfect but not bad on pattaya thai , it would cost 50000 back home I have had false teeth for 30 years and have never had to have a inplant to hold them in, if they are made well they should be a glove fit and not to have too much adjustment, the ones here need a bit of adjustment to get them fitting right but many places advertise them from 12000/20000 but not using inplant pins .

• 1 year later...

I am in the middle of getting an inplant done at Dental Hollywood.

So far they have been great. Very proffessional.

Will post more soon

:GoldenSmile1:

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

• 1 year later...

Thanks guys for recommendation. I made reservation by email for mid of april. Root canal might cost me anywhere between 8000 and 12000 Bht

I had some work done there in October 2013,very professional,clean,and 2 very cute nurses who hold or rub your hand while your in the chair,was there for over 1 hour and had x rays as well,Dentist and reception speak good english,total cost was 3,000 Baht,same work in Australia would have been 22,000 Baht.

IMG_9344-web.jpg

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

First trip report,more then 500 images.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

• 2 weeks later...

Went there last week for a cleaning and exam. He smoothed out one of my existing composite fillings also. 500 baht total. Very happy with the service and hope to use them again.

Archived