Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

thai boxing gone wrong

cheaptrick

Ah yes , the famous Thai sportsmanship .... :Clap7:

Crazy falang but overall gutless thai mens.How get carried away,let one is emotions run away with one. It is not sport it is dirty sport similar street fight.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

And there are people who want to make this dogshit an olympic sport. For start it's not a "sport" it's fucking barbaric savagery. And it's way over time that every Thai man who uses muey thai techniques outside the ring receives lengthy prison sentences for assult and battery with lethal weapons, just as boxers and martial artists do in civilized societies around the world.

Looked like a big farang with a big ego (and not enough skill) thought the answer was to cheat and brawl his way out of his embarrassment.

It's a shame he couldn't fight by the rules or obey the referee.

It was a mess, but I don't know how else they were supposed to stop him, although the kicking on the ground looked unnecessary.

The farang was clearly at fault IMO and got, more or less, what he deserved.

Did I not see other farang applauding when he was taken down?

The first rule of fight club is...dont take about fight club...The first rule of fighting in the ring is to No 1 respect your opponent and listen to the refs instruction at all time...and break when he says break...

Just another dumb Farang giving good farangs a bad name

"You only get two pieces of ass in your life. Your first and your last." Everything in between is extra gravy and I love extra gravy.

SUCK SHIT!! That foreigner got a hiding which he deserved!!! I wonder if that no skill wanker would have done the same in russia against a 6foot 100kg tank- BECAUSE HE WAS ON HOLIDAY!!

Dont act like a hero and you wont have to cop that punishment!!

If this was australia and a huge asian guy was being unfair with a 1-2 sized aussie, i give you the hot tip, the aussie would "lend a hand " too

No Money, No Honey

Future Ex Pat

• 4 weeks later...

FFS this should never ever have been allowed....the law of the street in Thailand took over after with the usual result.

You might be able to sock it to one or 2 of them but you sure as hell won't be able to handle the other 50

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

The farang continued throwing punches when his opponient was down and again when bent over the ropes, ignoring the ref. He showed no respect and got none, I wouldn't be suprised if he got a beating outside the stadium.